Stenny fans

Was just wondering how Gary Oliver is getting on for you? I'm a big fan of the laddie, think he could be a big player for us in the future so was just curious to see how he was doing now he's getting a few games under his belt.

Really like him a lot quality wee player. We have been playing him on the left wing but for me would be better suited through the middle where he can cause more damage.

He is our best attacking spark and we lost any threat going forward on Saturday when we came off so hopefully he didn't get too bad a knock.

Be great if we could keep a hold of him for the full season along with the kid Walsh from Rangers they both look two of the best prospects in the country at their age.

Yeah, agree with Neilly - huge fan of Oliver's, he's probably been our best player since he's come in on loan. He's fit, he works incredibly hard, and he's pretty skilful too. Like Tom Walsh, I don't think Oliver will play all that big a role with Hearts this season so he might as well stay with us beyond January.

Glad to see he's doing well. I think whether he remains beyond Xmas will come down to our squad situation, Carrick and Keatings have had a torrid time with injury and if Gary was at the club this week he'd definitely have been involved in some capacity against Hibs yesterday. So if we're struggling for bodies I could see him coming back.

I seen on a Hearts forum that he's got a hip injury and will be out for 3 weeks.

Archived