Goalkeeper looking for a club.

mather86

28 year old goalkeeper. Av been playing junior in the west region for the last 8 seasons in various leagues and various clubs. looking for a club after been messed about in pre season. I have done a full pre season and played in all the friendly games DM if any club is interested thanks.

R u the big goalie that was at the roch ? If so uv forgot to mention that ur are absolutely shocking that is y the roch must have got rid of u sorry it seems a bit harsh but true that's y uv had various clubs over the last 8 seasons a dnt see how uv been messed about the gaffer had to c u in games then had to decide

A watch the roch every week and out of the 3 goalies used u have so far been the worst ur a big lad and dnt comand ur box can't even kick the ball to the half wae line if u think ur that good y have u played with so many clubs ?

Thanks for your comments Jimmy. All your doing giving me extra motivation. Your eyes are obviously painted on or your drunk every time the roch play. If you look at YOUR on club website av had a good write up in all the games I played for use. So you slagging me off doesn't make sense. A wish your team the best a luck for the season as use have a good group of boys.

Wit cotter a one season wonder he's that fuc**** good he's no got a club a dnt think its harsh cotter it's the truth he was that good he got sent out on loan last year

Cotter looking forward to coming to McKenna park great surface and good ppl I've at the ants

Cheers cotter. I appreciate your comments bud.

Jimmy doesn't have anything better to do than slag a guy who's looking for a club. Another guy that hides behind a user name. Who probably never played any decent level of football in his life. Wasn't big enough or man enough to slate me to my face. Says a lot about the you.

Cheers cotter. I appreciate your comments bud.

Jimmy doesn't have anything better to do than slag a guy who's looking for a club. Another guy that hides behind a user name. Who probably never played any decent level of football in his life. Wasn't big enough or man enough to slate me to my face. Says a lot about the you.

same thing u have done to the manager is at rochs on Twitter

Archived