Senior Goalkeeper looking for a team!

JB17

Jamie Barclay - Goalkeeper - 26

Former Clubs: Falkirk 2006-2011 (Loan at East Stirling x2 and Berwick Rangers), Berwick Rangers 2011-2012, Clyde 2012-2015, Stenhousemuir 2015-2016.

Scotland Under 21 International Cap - 2011

3rd Division Team of the Year - 2008/2009 & 2012/2013

Looking to get back playing regularly after a couple of stop start seasons with injuries.(Happy to travel to East and West regions)

Anyone interested, please send a private message.

if you are east based and looking for top league I'm pretty sure everything is tied up, we have just signed Conor Wallace at broxburn, linlithgow are set to sign Richie barnard, Bo'ness have Scott Christie and kelty have Kyle Alison at kelty and penicuk have Youssef Bejaoui who's been at coweden and berwick.

Not sure about the west.

BroxyBear these teams you mention might just think Jamie Barclay is a better option than they have? Very good Goalkeeper...

Calm yourself son, only stating the facts and your coming up with presumptions.

What have I to be calm about? What you just said is mental.

So what I've said is mental.

Barnard from the shire is not going to lithgy to not play.

Christie at Bo'ness is nailed on number one.

Alison is apparently the best in the east at this level so I've been told.

And Youssef Bejaoui is the club captain at penicuk so it's all hard facts I'm working with here.

As you and a few others have said possibly the management aren't happy with them and wanting another keeper but that's just a presumption.

So I think it's far from mental lol

I'm just looking at number ones at clubs yes other teams may need another keeper as backup or competition, but doubt the boy Barclay is wanting to go to junior to sit on the bench or fight for his place. Coming from senior you should always be a nailed on no1

Broxy, your statement just makes no sense whatsoever. If a player a Manager thinks would improve his team becomes available they will go after said player fact. And also under no circumstances should a player or Goalkeeper be nailed on to play at any club before other player's. It should always be about proving you deserve to play not just because of your name or past achievements.

And Youssef Bejaoui is the club captain at penicuk so it's all hard facts I'm working with here.

As you and a few others have said possibly the management aren't happy with them and wanting another keeper but that's just a presumption.

I'm just looking at number ones at clubs yes other teams may need another keeper as backup or competition, but doubt the boy Barclay is wanting to go to junior to sit on the bench or fight for his place. Coming from senior you should always be a nailed on no1

Barnard is at Linlithgow as player/coach and from what I know was not initially guaranteed a game, that may have changed however if Barclay was better why wouldn't you want to improve your squad.

Christie is number 1 at Boness but nothing to say he would not lose that position to a better keeper.

Kyle Alison is a top keeper at this level, but is he better than Barclay, it would be negligent of the manager not to be interested if he thought that Barclay was better.

Bejaoui is not in the same league as Barclay, Barclay is twice the keeper.

Connor Wallace is nowhere near the standard of Barclay, Broxburn only have one keeper, sign Barclay and he's defo competing to be first choice.

Fauldhouse have no keeper signed as yet as far as I know.

The list goes on, I'm sure there are plenty of clubs who would take Barclay in the East at the drop of a hat.

Barnard is at Linlithgow as player/coach and from what I know was not initially guaranteed a game, that may have changed however if Barclay was better why wouldn't you want to improve your squad.

Christie is number 1 at Boness but nothing to say he would not lose that position to a better keeper.

Kyle Alison is a top keeper at this level, but is he better than Barclay, it would be negligent of the manager not to be interested if he thought that Barclay was better.

Bejaoui is not in the same league as Barclay, Barclay is twice the keeper.

Connor Wallace is nowhere near the standard of Barclay, Broxburn only have one keeper, sign Barclay and he's defo competing to be first choice.

Fauldhouse have no keeper signed as yet as far as I know.

The list goes on, I'm sure there are plenty of clubs who would take Barclay in the East at the drop of a hat.

Fair enough with Barnard he is getting on a bit.

You think Barclay is better than christie then?

And I'd take barclay at broxburn in a second, just though conor wallace was the new 1st choice.

Yeah Murphy has moved from fauldhouse to queens park I believe.

Fair enough with Barnard he is getting on a bit.

You think Barclay is better than christie then?

And I'd take barclay at broxburn in a second, just though conor wallace was the new 1st choice.

Yeah Murphy has moved from fauldhouse to queens park I believe.

Yes I believe that Barclay is certainly on a par with Christie if not better.

Wallace was signed by Broxburn as first choice, however given the choice between Wallace and Barclay, I'm sure Barclay would get the vote every time.

Murphy has gone to Queens Park and I am also sure that Peace has decided to focus on something else, ie work, therefore to my knowledge no keeper at present.

Yes I believe that Barclay is certainly on a par with Christie if not better.

Wallace was signed by Broxburn as first choice, however given the choice between Wallace and Barclay, I'm sure Barclay would get the vote every time.

Murphy has gone to Queens Park and I am also sure that Peace has decided to focus on something else, ie work, therefore to my knowledge no keeper at present.

Barclay better than christie dont make me laugh, Bo'ness fans were telling me at the final he rejected hamilton full time and he has rejected greenock Morton full time due to work comitments

But Id take Barclay at Albyn park no issues with that

Just so you are aware Ally Adams thinks Ally Adams is the best in the East.

Archived