Champions Elect vs the Greenock Galacticos

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

So we're doing exactly what we should be. Excellent.

Worth noting that we were actually odds against to just win the league this season.

And St Mirren were tipped to finish above Morton :) 

Well I wouldn't write anything as embarassing in the first place, few would. Far from the first time you've made a dick of yourself on a Morton thread though. 

Heads gone.

1 hour ago, TheGoon said:

Does it? You have a considerably bigger budget than everyone else and have used "emergency" loans to bring in internationals in Kommons & Ambrose despite having greater squad depth than anyone else. IIt's within the rules and I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it but other clubs in this league would be unable to obtain those players. You also have to consider Raith, United, St Mirren, Queens and Dunfermline (sort of) are all having/have had torrid seasons. They'd normally be pushing further up the table. 

Hibs are only 10, soon to be 7 poiints ahead, it isn't particularly massive when you look at some of the other leads around Europe. 

Mate, we have pissed the league and are in the semi final of defending our trophy. Total and utterly effortlessly too.  We have been Shan most the year, but are still romping home.  I've no idea what your issue is but just face facts, we won the cup last year and going up this year, life is very good.  We don't care about Morten, they are even more irrelevant than Falkirk.  You're best season ever and you still have no chance of winning the league, that must be hard to take :( for what it's worth, I hope you stay up next year.  The diddy leagues need a strong Morten. :) 

15 minutes ago, Jordan Rode said:

Mate, we have pissed the league and are in the semi final of defending our trophy. Total and utterly effortlessly too.  We have been Shan most the year, but are still romping home.  I've no idea what your issue is but just face facts, we won the cup last year and going up this year, life is very good.  We don't care about Morten, they are even more irrelevant than Falkirk.  You're best season ever and you still have no chance of winning the league, that must be hard to take :( for what it's worth, I hope you stay up next year.  The diddy leagues need a strong Morten. :) 

You're giving Dindy a run for his money here, impressive. 

It's also *your chief. 

The most puzzling thing about this whole episode is why Hibs and/or the SFA haven't taken any action against the Hibs manager.

His constant hate filled rants just show the intolerance that eats away at him. It's most probably down to his small man syndrome. He's an embarrassment to the Scottish game. Give him a stadium ban until the end of the season and hopefully the Hibs board will see sense and sack the little twat.

13 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

The most puzzling thing about this whole episode is why Hibs and/or the SFA haven't taken any action against the Hibs manager.

His constant hate filled rants just show the intolerance that eats away at him. It's most probably down to his small man syndrome. He's an embarrassment to the Scottish game. Give him a stadium ban until the end of the season and hopefully the Hibs board will see sense and sack the little twat.

Spot, spot, spot, spot the bigot ^^^

Who would have thought such a drab 0-0 would have generated so much interest. Hope we get a decent crowd against this mob on 8th - Ma da's bigger than ur da - ffs. Gonna put a bet on Pars turning the Hibs managers team over tomorrow - stick on - best team have seen at Cappielow all season. Let the fun begin.

4 hours ago, mrcat1990 said:

The most depressing thing about this thread is that it seems those shitty laughing face emojiis have become acceptable now on P&B. My last sanctuary of freedom from the "LADZ BANTZ" is alas gone.

I've noticed before when I've used the normal P&B laughing face which we've had for years and someone's quoted me that it changes to that annoyance in the quote, so I wonder if the app automatically changes it.

Away on holiday and will be missing our next game as a result, pretty gutted as there will be total scenes along with a huge number of whooshes and heads gone on here. Try not to kill each other friends xoxoxox

Archived