Pregnancy And Parenting

Was in a house last night and the lady asked if I'd heard her news from Xmas day. "No" I replied, "what news". "Im a great granny again". Her granddaughter went to hospital with back pains and the doctors thought she had a urine infection. The lassie of course knew better and refused to leave, as this is what happened in her first pregnancy, She knew absolutely nothing about it, until the labour. A good way to have a child, or not ?? Great granny is in shock lol

Lichtie23 has taken up Ginae....guinea...women's trouble.

I was trying to help a gynaecologist mate sign up to a dating website, got kinda awkward when I asked him what he looked for in a girl.

Cheers folks, it's utterly surreal to think about it. 27 hours in labour and I ended up wearing scrubs for the moment.

I'm away home to open a beer, sniff it and fall asleep

Did you manage to pinch them? If they sold these in shops I'd buy them. Easily the comfiest thing to wear. Working in them was a dream! :lol:

Conversely, I was reminded yesterday what a babe magnet a newborn is! :wub:

Get yourself a puppy (not a euphemism) to go along with the bairn and you'll be batting them off with a stick!

How do you not know?

I've known a woman this happened to. She did find out at five months but she'd not missed any of her, erm, monthly visitors in that time. Also, an auntie of mine only found out she was pregnant with her third late on because she'd assumed she was menopausal. It's not as rare as you'd think.

Did you manage to pinch them? If they sold these in shops I'd buy them. Easily the comfiest thing to wear. Working in them was a dream! :lol:

I may or may not have a set of scrubs in my drawer at home. The only reason I'd want to be a surgical nurse is that feeling of working in your pyjamas all day. I mean, you could do it in community I suppose but they tend to frown on that.

I may or may not have a set of scrubs in my drawer at home. The only reason I'd want to be a surgical nurse is that feeling of working in your pyjamas all day. I mean, you could do it in community I suppose but they tend to frown on that.

Spoilsports.

It's actually shocking that I had a strong feeling you would respond by saying you had a pair stashed away! 8+) Defo like walking around in PJ's! Edited by 19QOS19

It's actually shocking that I had a strong feeling you would respond by saying you had a pair stashed away! 8+) Defo like walking around in PJ's!

It's a bit of a souvenir really. They're the first scrubs I ever wore and I just really wanted to keep them! I kept my theatre hat too although I think that's been binned now. I really wish I'd got some more while I was in surgical but outside of being a keepsake, I think it just becomes stealing. :ph34r:

I've known a woman this happened to. She did find out at five months but she'd not missed any of her, erm, monthly visitors in that time. Also, an auntie of mine only found out she was pregnant with her third late on because she'd assumed she was menopausal. It's not as rare as you'd think.

It still sounds mental to me.

Did you manage to pinch them? If they sold these in shops I'd buy them. Easily the comfiest thing to wear. Working in them was a dream!

Sadly no. They were pretty awesome to wear. Shame about the crocs mind you, easily the worst things I have worn

My (nearly) two year old is sick and it's not fun.

She's waking up every so often and bringing up her dinner. It's the first time she's been proper sick - as opposed to baby sick.

It's easier for me to stay awake on here than go to sleep myself. Thank f**k I've got one more day before returning to work.

Oh the joys...