Pregnancy And Parenting

I think I've said before, but if it's kids since the start of this thread, Rowan should be down for two, rather than three.

I don't think you have - this will need further investigation & clarification!

My son is 6 weeks today. He really struggles to poo. Just started him on lactose free milk as he may have a small allergy apparently. Smells like potatoes and is bouf!

Hot baths and water in between feeds my mrs suggest. Hope your wee one is not in pain, nothing worse

Sleeping update:

Got up at 5 everyday during the week when I got up with her.

Wife says she'll get up with her yesterday morning. Sleeps till 06:20.

Up at 04:50 this morning.

In conclusion: My daughter is trolling me.

Don't feel bad, my wee man does the same, mon-Fri Mrs weirdcal deals with him and he wakes at 4/5 and screams. Daddy deals with him at the weekend and he sleeps all night and 'chats' to get morning milks at around 8/9

Though the farting still continues at all hours

Don't feel bad, my wee man does the same, mon-Fri Mrs weirdcal deals with him and he wakes at 4/5 and screams. Daddy deals with him at the weekend and he sleeps all night and 'chats' to get morning milks at around 8/9

Though the farting still continues at all hours

But what about the bairn?

Reading Saintee -1

Scary Bear - 3

Rowan - 3*

Reina - 2

Mrs M (Lm) - 1

Swarley - 2

Mozza - 1

Skyline Drifter - 2

die hard doonhamer - 2

Scottsdad - 1

Bobby Skidmarks - 1

Weirdcal - 1

Mallo_Madrid -2

Shuggie - 2

lightscamera - 2

Nelsjfc - 2

G_Man1985 - 2

energyzone -1

Gaz -2

milton75 -1

mozam76 -1

gav-ffc - 1

pub car king - 2

bobby carlos - 2

Nelly 78 - 1

Desp - 1

Sparky88 - 1

8MileBU - 1

James Keatings, a.k.a.The Lochend Brazil - 1

Dee Dee - 2

Septentrional Wasp - 2/3

madwullie - 2

KiwiDB - 1

Kid Twist - 1/2

mattydfc - 2/3

The Woolshed - 2/3

Ally - 2 x 1/2

11thHour - 1/3

Le Tout P'ti Fc - 1

panddarilla - 2

WeAreElgin - 2

KnightswoodBear - 1 + 1/2

RoversMad - 1

DarkBlues62 - 1

Running total - 58 + 3 x 2/3 + 4 x 1/2 + 1 x 1/3

Grandchildren: JG - 4 + 2/3

Romeo - 2

Keithgy - 1

heedthebaa - 3

Raidernation - 1

supermik - 1

printer - 1

Eednud -1

Grand total - 72 + 4 x 2/3 + 4 x 1/2 + 1 x 1/3

* Currently subject of a steward's inquiry.

Edited by Jacksgranda

Our oldest has been diagnosed as being on the autistic spectrum by three out of the five agencies in our area. Her language skills are poor, she has a wide vocabulary but struggles to form sentences.

Combined with her behaviour becoming more and more challenging, and a baby who will not leave my wife's side 90%+ of the time (just screams if she's out her arms) this has been one shite holiday. Can't wait until I'm back at my work.

Things are getting harder and harder. I can't remember the last time I actually enjoyed anything I do. I just exist. Try to get by day to day. As I write this she's been lying in bed for about twenty minutes now just repeating "bubble guppies" again and again.

The house is a fucking tip. I try to tidy it as best I can but then it just gets messy again. Right now we have no clean dishes and our kitchen is piled high. I don't get the time to actually do any cleaning.

I am so unbelievably down. Just trying to stay as strong as I can for my wife.

Edited by Gaz

The blonde is my favourite. A wee piece.
I like the redhead, she seems to be the ugliest of the bunch so that immediately lowers her inhibitions.
Holly (redhead) and Jade (dark hair and glasses) are easily the best of them all. The blonde is weird looking.
Our oldest has been diagnosed as being on the autistic spectrum by three out of the five agencies in our area. Her language skills are poor, she has a wide vocabulary but struggles to form sentences.Combined with her behaviour becoming more and more challenging, and a baby who will not leave my wife's side 90%+ of the time (just screams if she's out her arms) this has been one shite holiday. Can't wait until I'm back at my work.Things are getting harder and harder. I can't remember the last time I actually enjoyed anything I do. I just exist. Try to get by day to day. As I write this she's been lying in bed for about twenty minutes now just repeating "bubble guppies" again and again.I am so unbelievably down. Just trying to stay as strong as I can for my wife.
You WILL manage. As time goes on, you'll learn strategies to cope - and so will your daughter. If you haven't already, read a book called "The Reason I Jump" (not too expensive on the Kindle version), get in touch with your health visitor who will be able to find details of other agencies that can offer you help with coping skills, behavior management and even respite care. The holidays are easily the worst for us, the lack of routine combined with my shift work really rakes its toll on Charlie and for two summers running I had to take time out of uni and placements to deal with him. It's hard, hard work and I totally understand how you feel.

Our oldest has been diagnosed as being on the autistic spectrum by three out of the five agencies in our area. Her language skills are poor, she has a wide vocabulary but struggles to form sentences.

Combined with her behaviour becoming more and more challenging, and a baby who will not leave my wife's side 90%+ of the time (just screams if she's out her arms) this has been one shite holiday. Can't wait until I'm back at my work.

Things are getting harder and harder. I can't remember the last time I actually enjoyed anything I do. I just exist. Try to get by day to day. As I write this she's been lying in bed for about twenty minutes now just repeating "bubble guppies" again and again.

The house is a fucking tip. I try to tidy it as best I can but then it just gets messy again. Right now we have no clean dishes and our kitchen is piled high. I don't get the time to actually do any cleaning.

I used to volunteer at a charity in Perth that offered basically a day care service for children with mainly autism and downs syndrome (amongst others). Think age groups was split roughly with school age, with primary and secondary in 2 days a week and preschool 1, but each day they were taken away on a day trip to places like safari park, zoo, swimming etc. I'm not sure if there is something similar on your area but certainly may be worth looking.

Aye, it's not easy. Just got to hang in there and grind it out. Hope it improves for you soon. At least the sun is shining today.