Home And Away Thread

Russ

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I right in thinking that in the late 90s/early 00s the actress playing Sally could be found in a home made bongo tape that made it on to the internet? Vague memories of being an 18 year old perv looking at a site and seeing this advertised. Pre-broadband so no chance of actually watching the thing, but I'm sure I saw it advertised.

Am I right in thinking that in the late 90s/early 00s the actress playing Sally could be found in a home made bongo tape that made it on to the internet? Vague memories of being an 18 year old perv looking at a site and seeing this advertised. Pre-broadband so no chance of actually watching the thing, but I'm sure I saw it advertised.

If I were you I Definately would not type Kate Ritchie into xvideos.com for fear of finding some grainy 14 minute video of her. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Bombs, explosions, etc. WTF?

ps. Oh no Harvey's back.

Spoiler alert re: the bomb

What a complete load of shite. I don't know if it were the same in the UK but across here they constantly made a big thing before and after the explosion about someone dying. 8 weeks later and no one has died, apart from Ricky's unborn baby!

Spoiler alert re: Harvey

So Harvey just re-appears without anyone knowing? Surely once they found him they would have contacted Roo straight away? And given he's been lost at sea for a number of weeks wouldn't he have been kept in hospital under observation? That's another shite story line that is annoying the hell out of me

My love for this programme has waned greatly since April left :(

8883769.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived