Home And Away Thread

Russ

So where are you up to now then lads?

Today's (well you know what I mean) episode was completely pointless. It was the one where suddenly Angelo might not have shot Jack as someone else was there, then Angelo was about to get bail before the police found the bullet that 'killed' Jack and it did come from Angelo's gun. I just didn't see the point in that especially considering we didn't find out anything we didn't know already.

On tomorrow's episode apparently Xavier (is it just me that thinks he looks weird as f**k?) and his brother come back.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Today's (well you know what I mean) episode was completely pointless. It was the one where suddenly Angelo might not have shot Jack as someone else was there, then Angelo was about to get bail before the police found the bullet that 'killed' Jack and it did come from Angelo's gun. I just didn't see the point in that especially considering we didn't find out anything we didn't know already.

On tomorrow's episode apparently Xavier (is it just me that thinks he looks weird as f**k?) and his brother come back.

No he is a weird looking wee fecker and he's also one of the main characters for the next week or two.

No he is a weird looking wee fecker and he's also one of the main characters for the next week or two.

Oh brilliant <_< Still at least that means more of Ruby and

Freya

:wub:.

I can't quite put my finger on what he looks like the best I can describe it is he looks a little alien-like.

I just had a quick look at Wikipedia to find out Freya's name and I found out that Roman leaves next month :( I thought he was one of the best characters in it.

Swarley just a little heads up encase you didn't already about the storyline (I'm not sure but judging by the article it appears it's got quite a bit of press over there).

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a149332/...-storyline.html

Personally I don't see their problem.

Was that the Katy Perry moment?

Oh yes it was certainly was.

Too bad that she's away now :(.

Swarley just a little heads up encase you didn't already about the storyline (I'm not sure but judging by the article it appears it's got quite a bit of press over there).

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a149332/...-storyline.html

Personally I don't see their problem.

:o My burd turns lesbian?! Shocking...best clear some space on the hardrive!! I've actually missed H&A for the last couple of days and checking the official site I see that this storyline is taking off.

Oh yes it was certainly was.

Too bad that she's away now :(.

Acht there was only so much shock value she could provide.

I tell you who I'm starting to be impressed with, Martha. She has the whitest teeth I've ever seen and now her hair is coming back, stunning.

:o My burd turns lesbian?! Shocking...best clear some space on the hardrive!! I've actually missed H&A for the last couple of days and checking the official site I see that this storyline is taking off.

Acht there was only so much shock value she could provide.

I tell you who I'm starting to be impressed with, Martha. She has the whitest teeth I've ever seen and now her hair is coming back, stunning.

Her teeth do take up most of her face though. They really do seem far to big for her wee head!

Will Kirstie and Miles get back together?

I think they will eventually but no doubt they'll drag the arse out of the storyline just like they did last time.

I hope Melody leaves soon, surely this story about her Gran is her exit. Also is Ruby not the most annoying person ever. A right little busy-body :angry:

Melody is fucking shite but I'll give it 2 weeks before her Mum goes psycho again and she comes back.

I like Ruby :) although she does seem a tad obsessed with Zavier despite him looking like some kind of alien.

:o My burd turns lesbian?! Shocking...best clear some space on the hardrive!!

:lol:

I thought you'd particularly enjoy that storyline.

Will Kirstie and Miles get back together?

I hope Melody leaves soon, surely this story about her Gran is her exit. Also is Ruby not the most annoying person ever. A right little busy-body :angry:

I don't know of I really want Kirstie and Miles to get back together, I don't think they really seem good together!

I'm glad Melody now gone, one of the most annoying on there. The way Ruby was always sniffing about Xavier was pathetic!

See they've got a different actor in to play Leahs brother. Well I suppose it was years ago the last time he was on it.

I can't get to watch this all the time but who's Belinda that Rachael found texts from on Tonys phone???

Archived