Home And Away Thread

Russ

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought it was something to do with his ex wife, I'm positive she got arrested.

The whole Brendan/Ruby storyline just now is incredibly annoying I mean does anyone really give a f**k about Brendan?

Also Swarley you'll be able to answer this does the Walker family come back or is that them away now? If so then that was completely pointless bringing them in for what a month or so then getting rid of them again.

yeah Brendan is a leg end

and yes they all eventually come back (including the mum),Nicole develops bipolar disorder as a result of this

I thought it was something to do with his ex wife, I'm positive she got arrested.

The whole Brendan/Ruby storyline just now is incredibly annoying I mean does anyone really give a f**k about Brendan?

Also Swarley you'll be able to answer this does the Walker family come back or is that them away now? If so then that was completely pointless bringing them in for what a month or so then getting rid of them again.

The Walker family? Was that the bloke who was nearly tempted by the Minx, the daughter who looked like she was sooking a lemon, crashed through a glass table and fell out with the Minx and the son who fancied Annie?

If so then no, they haven't returned and I doubt they ever will. I fail to see what they brought to the programme. Mind you that could apply to a lot of characters.

Does anyone know if "Brendan" is actually disabled or just an actor acting?

The Walker family? Was that the bloke who was nearly tempted by the Minx, the daughter who looked like she was sooking a lemon, crashed through a glass table and fell out with the Minx and the son who fancied Annie?

If so then no, they haven't returned and I doubt they ever will. I fail to see what they brought to the programme. Mind you that could apply to a lot of characters.

Does anyone know if "Brendan" is actually disabled or just an actor acting?

Yep that's the family I was talking about, they didn't bring anything to the programme really they were completely pointless. I was hoping to see more of 'Indie' though :(.

• 2 months later...

Yep, it's back. The kid that bashed Miles admitted he was beat up by his Dad.

Martha takes on Bungbum :blink: and Hugo looks like he's in the shit.

will he go away or won't he???

Donna and Irene now in cahoots to find out who killed Lou.

Nicole and Liam split and Nicole and Aden most likely end up an item.

Ruby and Geoff shag.

Not sure what Angelo is up to, no doubt something dodgy.

Romeo, Xavier, Rachel, Tony, Leah, Alf just bum about and don't do anything particularly exciting.

Yep, it's back. The kid that bashed Miles admitted he was beat up by his Dad.

Martha takes on Bungbum :blink: and Hugo looks like he's in the shit.

will he go away or won't he???

Donna and Irene now in cahoots to find out who killed Lou.

Nicole and Liam split and Nicole and Aden most likely end up an item.

Ruby and Geoff shag.

Not sure what Angelo is up to, no doubt something dodgy.

Romeo, Xavier, Rachel, Tony, Leah, Alf just bum about and don't do anything particularly exciting.

Jeezo, your ages behind!

It wasn't on for 3 weeks during Xmas and New Year :(

Last night Hugo told everyone he was leaving and got stopped on the road.

Miles made a fool of himself trying to kiss Leah.

It's not been on here since mid December as well. A lot of loose ends are now tied up.

Good couple of episodes in the last 2 days.

Angelo was shot trying to release Martha. Charlie who was captured by Hugo, got Susie.

Hugo went to the hopsital to speak to Martha and was arrested by Angelo (miraculous recovery from a shot in the head!)

It comes to light that Hugo was indeed the smuggler and killed Lou!

He is charged and about to get transferred when he sees Martha, and a random shoots him outside the police station!

Good couple of episodes in the last 2 days.

Angelo was shot trying to release Martha. Charlie who was captured by Hugo, got Susie.

Hugo went to the hopsital to speak to Martha and was arrested by Angelo (miraculous recovery from a shot in the head!)

It comes to light that Hugo was indeed the smuggler and killed Lou!

He is charged and about to get transferred when he sees Martha, and a random shoots him outside the police station!

You are only about 10 days behind us then. When Hugo was shot my first reaction was, why did the cops go to help Hugo? Why didn't the armed, highly trained police officers of Yabby Creek immediately draw their weapons and shoot the assailant?

Of course, once you see later episodes you'll see why they didn't shoot the gunman

Sad to see them trying to turn Summer Bay into Cronulla in 2005 though.

You are only about 10 days behind us then. When Hugo was shot my first reaction was, why did the cops go to help Hugo? Why didn't the armed, highly trained police officers of Yabby Creek immediately draw their weapons and shoot the assailant?

Of course, once you see later episodes you'll see why they didn't shoot the gunman

Sad to see them trying to turn Summer Bay into Cronulla in 2005 though.

Aye, I initially thought that as well :lol:

Witness protection! :lol::lol::blink: I'm sure he'll turn up again in a couple of years time!

• 1 month later...

Thank feck Mink has gone, bloody pain in the arse of a character. Now if we could just get rid of rabbit too. For a while I thought that Miles was the only one who could see her, in fact, that might have been a better storyline.

And oh my God look who's back

feckin Marilyn

• 2 weeks later...

Not managed to see all of the episodes in the last week but as far as i've noticed Miles is still the only person who has seen Rabbit.

Looks like only Miles can see Rabbit! He's gone doo-lally.

It's a bit crap the now.

I see thwey nicked a story from Neighbours - the designer nickin the student's idea (Nicole here and Donna in Neighbours) :rolleyes:

We need another murder, fire or catastrophe. Romeo and Annie are dull, dull, dull!!!

It's a bit crap the now.

I see thwey nicked a story from Neighbours - the designer nickin the student's idea (Nicole here and Donna in Neighbours) :rolleyes:

:lol: That storyline was so predictable.

We need another murder, fire or catastrophe. Romeo and Annie are dull, dull, dull!!!

Prepare for more dullness as they continue with the whole Romeo & Juliet pish. Hopefully a meteor will strike the stage whilst they are performing.

• 5 months later...

It's back on after their summer break.

Ruby is still a pain in the arse. Xavier is pointless. Romeo is a turd.

I must've missed a bit before this though.

Whre is Martha?? Did she disappear with Hugo when he came back from the dead??

???

Is Xavier the dick with the funny eyes?

Archived