The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

In fairness, Lucero has fought some decent names, guys who have fought in the UFC and even a former UFC champion. He was scheduled to face a guy who was also making his debut but that only got changed to this far more experienced opponent at 5 days notice.

WWE Hall of Famer, Harley Race, and his former protégé in World Championship Wrestling, Vader, came to blows in front of fans at today's "Legends of the Ring" convention in Monroe, New Jersey. Details remain sketchy, but Race punched Vader in the face after the two-time WCW World Heavyweight Champion became belligerent. Vader attempted to punch back at the 69-year-old—who now uses an elecctric get around—but accidentally struck and hurt a worker who came between them. Race and Vader then went into the hallway to discuss their issue.

Overall Attribute Scores For Every WWE '13 Superstar

WWEWWE 13 All Sports Rumors & News >THQ has announced the overall attribute scores for the superstars and legends in the WWE 3 video game. John Cena had the highest score at 96, with CM Punk, Shawn Michaels, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, and "Attitude Era" Undertaker scoring a 95…

AJ Lee - 77

Alberto Del Rio - 89

Alicia Fox - 76

Animal - 87

Antonio Cesaro - 84

Big Boss Man - 86

Big Show - 92

Beth Phoenix - 78

Billy Gunn - 87

Booker T - 88

Bradshaw - 87

Bret "The Hit Man" Hart - 94

Brian Pillman - 87

Brie Bella - 76

British Bulldog - 88

Brock Lesnar - 92

Brodus Clay - 87

Cactus Jack - 90

Chainsaw Charlie - 86

Chris Jericho - 90

"Attitude Era" Chris Jericho - 89

Christian - 88

"Attitude Era" Christian - 87

CM Punk - 95

Cody Rhodes - 88

Damien Sandow - 84

Daniel Bryan - 91

David Otunga - 84

DDP - 89

Dolph Ziggler - 89

Drew McIntyre - 84

Dude Love - 90

Eddie Guerrero - 92

"Attitude Era" Edge - 88

Edge - 91

Epico - 81

Eve - 77

Faarooq - 87

Gangrel - 85

Godfather - 86

Goldust - 85

Grand Master Sexay - 84

The Great Khali - 84

Hawk - 87

Heath Slater - 82

Hunico - 81

Hunter Hearst Helmsley - 88

Jack Swagger - 87

JBL - 89

Jey Uso - 81

Jimmy Uso - 81

Jinder Mahal - 83

John Cena - 96

John Cena '04 - 91

John Laurinaitis - 75

Justin Gabriel - 83

Kane - 89

"Attitude Era" Kane - 91

Kelly Kelly - 77

Ken Shamrock - 88

Kevin Nash - 89

Kharma - 79

Kofi Kingston - 87

Layla - 78

Lita - 78

"Attitude Era" Lita - 79

Mankind - 91

Mark Henry - 89

"Attitude Era" Mark Henry - 87

Mike Tyson - 89

The Miz - 88

Mr. McMahon - 81

Natalya - 77

Nikki Bella - 76

Paul Wight - 92

Primo - 81

Randy Orton - 92

Rey Mysterio - 90

Rikishi - 87

Road Dogg - 87

The Rock - 93

"Attitude Era" The Rock - 94

R-Truth - 87

Ryback - 87

Santino Marella - 86

Scotty Too Hotty - 83

Shane McMahon - 82

Shawn Michaels - 95

Sheamus - 90

Sin Cara - 87

Stephanie McMahon - 74

Stone Cold Steve Austin - 95

Ted DiBiase - 82

Tensai - 87

Triple H - 93

"Attitude Era" Triple H - 92

Trish Stratus - 80

Undertaker - 93

"Attitude Era" Undertaker - 95

Vader - 87

Val Venis - 85

Wade Barrett - 87

X-Pac - 87

Yoshi Tatsu - 81

Zack Ryder - 85

Just shows you that even in the WWE games Cena has to be Superman. Higher ratings than Austin, Rock, Taker, Shawn Michaels HHH & Bret Hart.rolleyes.gif

"WWE creative is having a hard time coming up with a finish for the Ryback vs. CM Punk match at Hell In a Cell.

They don't want to have Ryback lose but also do not want to switch the WWE Championship before the Royal Rumble in January. They also don't want to end the pay-per-view with a screwjob and obviously can't do a disqualification finish inside the Cell. Officials also do not want to end the show with Big Show versus Sheamus so it appears they are going to end up having to do something that they do not want to do.

There has been a lot of online speculation about Brock Lesnar interfering to cost Ryback the match with the idea of Ryback vs. Lesnar at WrestleMania 29. This would create a number of issues including messing up plans for Triple H's revenge on Lesnar and the extra cost of using Lesnar on another pay-per-view above what he is contracted for."

So how would you book it?

The Vice thing was massive for both ICW and Grado in particular. Apparently they've been in talks with TV people as well. 200,000 people have watched The British Wrestler, and that did a stunning job of portraying Grado as exactly what he is. A massive underdog and incredibly likeable both out of character and in character.

The Grado craze has went stateside, today alone Colt Cabana, Alex Shelley and Sonjay Dutt have all been expressing their love for him!

Evan Bourne got that craze going. I can see him potentially doing indy work over there. The PWG crowd would be all over him like a fucking rash.

Is it just me that thinks this Funkasaurus stuff is awful? I remember Santino and Zack Ryder were amusing once, now I go for a pish when they appear on my screen. WWE is currently overrun with shite comedy mid-carders and I think Brodus Clay will be a permanent fixture on Superstars within weeks.

Called it. 8)

When I said within weeks. I meant within the next 52 weeks.

He's a dick, but that's a work. When we spoke in Preston, he said he was never due for FSW, but agreed to allow his name to be advertised because it'd build the fued. Good form I'd say.

EDIT: Worth mentioning, I spoke to him BEFORE the FSW date. Take from that what you will.

Edited by DomDom