The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Undertaker & Batista are responsible for that, It's still miles better than the abortion that is Monday Night Raw though.

ECW is the best wrestling show around & has been for some time

...and that's coming to an end soon. WWE will need to up their game, but they usually do at this time of year so I'm not too concerned.

If by chance the WWE start to lose the ratings war against TNA, can anyone see Vince offering the Rock and Austin astronomical amounts of money to lace their boots up and get in the ring again? Just a thought.

The Rock is always a possibility but I just don't see Stone Cold wrestling again, no matter how much money McMahon waves in front of him.

i would love to see the rock back biggrin.gifboldblue.gif

i remember a few years ago now , when the rock came back from injury or something , i was up on my couch doing what he did on the turnbuckles (sp)

i always loved him and would take either smackdown or raw a class above the rest and if austin came back aswell would just be amazing but to be honest can't either happning sad.gif

That mental! Supposedly he knows how to do a moonsault. Imagine that

Yeah that is true. I've seen him do it once or twice in his "Giant" days in WCW around 1994.

How terrible a champion is the Undertaker. He desperately needs a new gimmick and i hope he loses the title to whoever at the Rumble. He is hardly ever at Smackdown and is never on the mic to develop his character. How can the fans interact with the heavyweight champion if he hasn't cut a promo in 6 years. Decent enough superstar but they need to get him rid of that belt.

He shouldn't drop the gimmick. If he did, he'd be finished. Completely. As for him being champion, he's the biggest star on Smackdown so I don't see a problem with it.

He doesn't need to cut promos either. I'd say it's fairly obvious that since he HAS connected with the audience all of this time, he doesn't need to do anything other than what he's doing.

It's just a shame that he isn't as awesome as he was before Mania XXV. He's still good though and seems to be recovering fairly well.