The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

.However most of the other rookies didn't impress me. One in particular stuck out and that was Darren Young, i thought Sheamus had a problem with his skin well this guy needs to be stuck in a freezer to see if his ridiculous tan wears off. Also Heath Ledger sucks and doesn't have the look to be a WWE superstar.

Erm... I might be victim of a whoosh here, but you do know that Darren Young is African American?

Also I think Heath Ledger has the look of a 2 year old Austrailian corpse rather than a WWE superstar.

Why does Shelton Benjamin even have to qualify for MITB anymore?! He's in it every year! And will never win it!

He's gonna win it some time surely. Personally I hope he doesn't. He's a spot monkey with no charisma. But he steals the show in these matches so I'm happy to see him do it.

The Straight Edge Society look like they do not tolerate that walloper. Neither would I.

He's gonna win it some time surely. Personally I hope he doesn't. He's a spot monkey with no charisma. But he steals the show in these matches so I'm happy to see him do it.

The Straight Edge Society look like they do not tolerate that walloper. Neither would I.

The solution being TNA. wink.gifwink.gif

He's a bit more receptive to the idea than he was after a good discussion with Hogan. I reckon he might be on the next PPV, as Bischoff has been speaking to someone who attended "bingo halls" about appearing. This was on the TV show btw. So something is coming.

Yes he is, but does anyone think he looks like a black John Cena?

Especially in the first photo here.

b*****d...beat me to ittongue.gif . When I forst checked out the rookies on the website, I had to look twice, I thought I was seeing things. It is a belter of a lookalike.laugh.gif

Edited by Shuggie_Murray7

Any news on RVD or "da man!" ,as Heenan liked to call him, signing for TNA.

RVD will no doubt end up in TNA. As for "da man!", no chance.

He's a bit more receptive to the idea than he was after a good discussion with Hogan. I reckon he might be on the next PPV, as Bischoff has been speaking to someone who attended "bingo halls" about appearing. This was on the TV show btw. So something is coming.

Ah, so thats who he's on the phone to. Didn't hear him say anything about "bingo halls" but if he did then thats a pretty obvious giveaway. Unless he's talking to the almost out of his no-compete clause Tommy Dreamer :lol:

b*****d...beat me to it:P . When I forst checked out the rookies on the website, I had to look twice, I thought I was seeing things. It is a belter of a lookalike.:lol:

:P

Interesting, so he'll be in for March 8th. Or perhaps Lockdown. Will TNA be able to use the RVD name? Or will they have to use something like "Mr Monday Night" or just simply "Van Dam"

Interesting, so he'll be in for March 8th. Or perhaps Lockdown. Will TNA be able to use the RVD name? Or will they have to use something like "Mr Monday Night" or just simply "Van Dam"

I think he can use it, i don't think the WWE has the rights.

Apologies if this has already been discussed, but I've just been watching last weeks Impact. What the hell was that all about?!

I don't know if Hogan and Abyss were playing that segment for laughs, but it was totally cringeworthy. So Hogans WWE Hall of Fame ring now gives Abyss the special power of Hulkamania?

Also we had Daniels losing clean to Angle in about a minute and Samoa Joe jobbing clean to Orlando fucking Jordan, who now has his boyfriend AND girlfriend accompany him to the ring.

And then to top it all Samoa Joa was bundled into a transit van by what appeared to be a group of ninjas.

Also what has happened to the Knockouts? I get angry when I don't get to see my ladies Velvet and Madison!

TNA really have to get their act together if they even want to have the slightest hope of making any kind of impact on Mondays.

I think he can use it, i don't think the WWE has the rights.

Yep, RVD owns the rights to the 'Rob Van Dam' name. WWE own some of his trademarks like 'Mr Monday Night' etc.

Doubt anyone will own 'The whole fuckin show' but I doubt TNA would let him use it anyway.

Apologies if this has already been discussed, but I've just been watching last weeks Impact. What the hell was that all about?!

I don't know if Hogan and Abyss were playing that segment for laughs, but it was totally cringeworthy. So Hogans WWE Hall of Fame ring now gives Abyss the special power of Hulkamania?

Also we had Daniels losing clean to Angle in about a minute and Samoa Joe jobbing clean to Orlando fucking Jordan, who now has his boyfriend AND girlfriend accompany him to the ring.

And then to top it all Samoa Joa was bundled into a transit van by what appeared to be a group of ninjas.

Also what has happened to the Knockouts? I get angry when I don't get to see my ladies Velvet and Madison!

TNA really have to get their act together if they even want to have the slightest hope of making any kind of impact on Mondays.

You thought last weeks was bad? You aint seen last nights yet :lol:

It was, to put it politely. Really pish.

You thought last weeks was bad? You aint seen last nights yet :lol:

It was, to put it politely. Really pish.

Oh dear, thankfully the magic of Sky plus means that I can fast forward through the shite. At least the Pope and Mr Anderson are quite entertaining right now.

Although there was no need for Angle to bring the troops into his feud with Anderson, his promo was probably the best part of last weeks Impact.