The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Michael Cole's response to the Hero of the Day:

I've seen that before but I would never put forward such a ridiculous idea in having Tazz commentate SD all by himself. However Cole will be on 10 times what the caller is on a year. Therefore the caller has a right to criticize just like in football.

Even the best of us can lose our cool with jealous assholes

hmmmmmmmm:P

My current ringtone. :D

Gsod help you when a hot girl walks past. Although I can't talk mines is currently the Beach Boys.

Triple H is definately the pick for me, and he'll go onto face Sheamus who will win the title on the same night.

So you think Sheamus will beat Morrison on Sunday, if Morrison wins then it's so bullshitty its ridiculous. If Miz drops the title at Rumble, he's not exactly had a long run as champion.

So you think Sheamus will beat Morrison on Sunday, if Morrison wins then it's so bullshitty its ridiculous. If Miz drops the title at Rumble, he's not exactly had a long run as champion.

Infact, scratch that. John Morrison vs. The Miz at the Rumble. Sheamus to win the title at the Elimination Chamber. Triple H to win the Rumble still.

Oh yeah, still don't think he's good enough.

Aye, I don't think it was the lack of a US Title that was the real problem with that!

Guy gets met with apathetic reactions every time he goes out there. Hopefully he doesn't get his shot, but I can't see past a Miz vs. Morrison match.

Is it just me or does Jack Swagger have a lisp? He sounds ridiculous.

Also, at Final Resolution, did Rhyno actually have to fall into RVD's kick from the top rope just before the coast to coast Van Daminatior? It looked like it was botched so bad.

99% wouldn't know what it was. If they did know what it was then they'd be a keeper.

Rumble winner - Sting

I remember my ringtone was once this.

"Move to the music, play that f*ckin music!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlXJ9GaP3yo&feature=player_detailpage

DO you know something about Sting we don't?

Royal Rumble is the PPV where mid carders get world title matches (Hardcore Holly, Mark Henry etc.) so that they can load up the Rumble match with main eventers.

Very true infact I can't remember I title changing hands at a RR since the iconic I quit match in 99.

Headbanger Mosh fir me.

Anyone remember the Rock at RR00 when Kevin Kelly asked him who he was most concerned With and he replied "Crash Holly and Headbanger Mosh and if I get through those 2 individuals, I might have a shot of winning the RR".

Oh and Mosh's ...."cones" at the very same event?

The Voice of the WWE to win it from me,

I'd mark<_<<_<

Is it just me or does Jack Swagger have a lisp? He sounds ridiculous.

He does not have a speech impediment!

Royal Rumble Winner - Chris Jericho.

Won't be back in time for the Rumble, probably not even Mania.

Headbanger Mosh fir me.

Controversial!

The Voice of the WWE to win it from me,

That would be the greatest moment in wrestling history bar none.

DO you know something about Sting we don't?

Aye he phoned me up to say he's signing a deal from the Rumble till Mania, he's winning the Rumble, getting a shot at Taker's title and the streak at Mania and going into the HoF. DVD available in all god retailers.