The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

For those of you who've watched Raw, the diet Batista was FCW champ:

"The individual who attacked John Cena at the conclusion of tonight's Raw and subsequently joined CM Punk's Nexus faction is WWE developmental wrestler Mason Ryan, the reigning FCW Heavyweight Champion. Ryan, who's real name is Barri Griffiths, is a 29-year old Welsh wrestler WWE signed in 2009. He debuted in Florida Championship Wrestling last January and won the developmental promotion's title in July"

Put my iPod on shuffle in the gym today and the first four songs to come on were:

1) Ric Flair's entrance

2) Goldberg's

3) nWo

4) Mean Street Posse

I have 2600ish songs on my iPod and only 20 or so of them are wrestling songs. The first two were coincidence, I was loving it when the 3rd came on then marked for the 4th.

I also have wrestling songs on my Ipod. Lesnar, Benoit and AJ Styles old theme songs are very motivational.

That really is night and day. To go from the coolest song ever to the lamest. The lamest being so pointlessly long.

I think that sounds awesome to be honest. One of the main things I love is waiting to see who comes next. Having 10 more of those occaisions in the match is all good.

But the feeling of disappointment must come over you when Chris Masters or Chavo Guererro's music hits. Basically more jobbers are going to be in the rumble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqwewYoau7o

Thought I'd throw in a HBK video seen as he has been inducted.

JR in this promo is awesome as well, even Cole is decent. And Taker looks as badass as ever at 0.44 minutes.

What a promo. Probably better than the Taker vs Kane promo at WM that year. And is definately in my top 5 ever.

But the feeling of disappointment must come over you when Chris Masters or Chavo Guererro's music hits. Basically more jobbers are going to be in the rumble.

Hopefully it means more legends can get in. They also have loads of NXT rookies to fire in to it.

Cole is decent.

Almost fell off my chair reading this.

Im feeling slightly more confident about the madness entering the hall of fame.

First a DVD, Second the first figure in 18 years and now there is a video doing the rounds of Randy Savage promo about a new WWE legends game released in time for Mania.

Vince is finally thawing to Savage imo and about bloody time

Oh is it true will savage will return at rumble it will really be awesome then biggrin.gif . "There has never been a Superstar more colorful than "Macho Man" Randy Savage. His style - perfectly punctuated by his entrance music, "Pomp and Circumstance" - has only been outshined by his performance in the ring.

==================

Earl Nunes

Edited by Earl Nunes

I'd think so but did you see him in his TNA match with AJ and Hardy in about 2004?, wasnt up to much.

Aye that was crap but all you're asking for is him to come out to a massive pop, maybe make an elimination then get blindsided by a heel (Del Rio could be a great shout) and eliminated.

I'd love it if they made a HHH-Savage angle around Stephanie, how good would that be? No chance of it happening though.

Edited by Marshmallo