The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Not sure if this has been posted, and cant be arsed to trawl back to find out, but just a rumour on plans for Taker at Mania

Word going around is that WWE officials have discussed Undertaker vs. Triple H for WrestleMania 27 in a Career vs. Streak match with Shawn Michaels as the guest referee.

I actually enjoyed TNA this week.

Think my video might've cut some promos out/short but thought it was still decent.

The opening match was alright. Joe chases Pope out immediately. RVD and Matt Hardy battles and Bubba gets put through the table by Devon with help from his sons, setting up AAO.

Knockout's match was alright.

The X-division match was alright, don't see why that joker is getting another chance though. Why not have Kendrick or Suicide who are decent go on to win at AAO and face Kaz at the next PPV?

WH title match was decent but then they had to fucking ruin it with the ref bump, why not have Hernandez interfere when Hardy distracts the ref? Or just have Hernandez distract Morgan and Anderson pick up the victory. I think there's been a ref bump every time Anderson's won or retained his title, can't have him win that way on Sunday.

The main event tag match I really enjoyed. Some good wrestling mixed in with the Angle Jarretts feud.

Bobby Roode's opening promo was great, like AJ's last week, really felt like he meant it and when he was telling Jarrett to "look at him when he was talking" I was marking out a little.

Not sure how Immortal overpowered Fortune and the others though. I guess Angle and AJ didn't really count since they'd have been out already. Even Steiner, Crimson, Kaz and Beer Money should've been able to take Immortal. Then RVD came down as well. Thought that was funny that when he came down, Jeff Hardy was just strolling across the ring then he realised RVD'd come down and shat it. laugh.gif

Not sure if this has been posted, and cant be arsed to trawl back to find out, but just a rumour on plans for Taker at Mania

Word going around is that WWE officials have discussed Undertaker vs. Triple H for WrestleMania 27 in a Career vs. Streak match with Shawn Michaels as the guest referee.

After jus seeing the so-called Taker/Sting return promo on SmackDown, anyone think it could be HBK?

Edited by Shuggie_Murray7

Again? that would suck.

Simply cannot see Vince ending Takers streak or have Cena loose against Taker at Mania,

I can't see Takers streak ending either, although he has to face Cena before he retires and having a match between the two at Wrestlemania would be huge.

Could be a good way to turn Cena heel too.