The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

I thought his trial had just been postponed although I could be wrong. Is there plan going to be to have the title on Hardy until he is next due in front of a judge, then he'll drop it again?

I agree that most of the top contenders are faces but that is down to horrendous TNA booking. AJ Styles would still be a heel if they'd actually done their business correctly and been able to bring in the MEM.

I was meaning that it's a disgrace that Anderson's dropped the belt. What more is he meant to do? He's the most over guy in the company by a mile, is phenomenal on the mike and has good matches.

I honestly don't know the story with Hardy. If it hasn't been settled and he goes to jail then TNA get what they deserve.

Yeah it is, you could've probably had Anderson and AJ feud, Anderson feels like AJ and Fortune have been taking the spotlight(which they have) and he's pissed. Since Anderson is a complete face, with all the asshole stuff.

It is a complete slap in the face to Anderson. Wouldn't say "by a mile" but he is the most over guy in the company, he was until Fortune turned.

Guest host of WM either

The Rock or Bob Barker

it'd seem :blink:

First one yes, second one WTF?

Guest host of WM either

The Rock or Bob Barker

it'd seem :blink:

First one is who I think it'll be. 2nd one it surely wont be, would bring nothing to the show.

I thought at first last week it would be The Rock or that Jason Beiber guy.

Anyone with a Raw stream will be owed a slabbery sook.

Just had a look about and it looks like frontrow.net and adthe have both been shut down. They were the best 2 for streams. Best bet is to go on Justin TV at 2 when Raw starts, go into the stream for Raw that has the highest viewers, and while there probably aint a Raw stream there, the chat log on the right usually has some good links to streams for it I have found in the past.

Who's all staying up for Raw tonight then? We have 4 announced matches plus the Mania Guest Host announcement and probably a third vignette for 2 21 11, which I think is now just a given that it's Taker.

4 matches are Jomo vs R-Shite, Sheamus vs Orton, Eve vs Natalya and Cena vs Punk where there must be a winner.

I'm staying up to watch RAW for the first time in a good few months. All on the promise of a certain someone!

Do you think the announced guest host is actually gonna be on Raw tonight? I think it'll just be Vince announce who it will be to be honest. I'd gladly be proven wrong though if it's who I want it to be....

Scott Hall

:D

From Wrestlezone.com

Glamorousones.com is now reporting that the pop star has indeed reached a deal with WWE to appear at WrestleMania. The report also mentions that The Rock is being rumored to host the big PPV.

its beiber :angry: .

Nah, I think he'll just be singing the national anthem.

Oh, and the Mania guest host is gonna be on Raw tonight, before going to ad they just said they are awaiting the arrival of him. :D

FYI, firstrow.net's been moved to this website

Couldn't sleep so may as well watch RAW. What have I missed thus far?

Cena done shitey promo making fun of Cole. Punk beat Cena after hitting him with a wrench then GTS. Was announced they are waiting for the Mania guest host to show up. Then Alberto Del Rio arrived (but you already knew that), Edge came out to fight him, Vickie arrived to say Dolph is the new World Champ and that she has proof that Edge attacked Teddy Long and he's gonna be fired. (I had no idea Long had been attacked, when that happen?)

And Sky just went to the fucking ad break as (I presume) a new 2 21 11 promo was airing.

Why the f**k am I watching Smackdown right now?

Feel the exact same. It's cause SD's figures are so shit compared to RAW's so they think they can advertise it on Raw, fucking joke.

It's Mania next month, everyone just appears on any show at this time of year. Also they'll be hoping to boost the ratings on Friday since its a stacked Smackdown. Dunno why you's are complaining, Smackdown is better than Raw at the moment.

what i think will happen next week on raw and WM is in the spoilers(s)

Next week the 2/21/11 promo is the undertaker coming out in the usual dark lights, then the lights go out again and an obscured face appears with a big trenchcoat. its HHH. this will start off the career vs streak match with HBK special guest ref.

ive came to that conclusion by peicing 2 internet rumours together and also.....

shane mcmahon has stepped down as vice chairman and HHH has taken on the role, or so i'm told, so HHH will likely want more time to do that and make more god awful movies

Cena done shitey promo making fun of Cole. Punk beat Cena after hitting him with a wrench then GTS. Was announced they are waiting for the Mania guest host to show up. Then Alberto Del Rio arrived (but you already knew that), Edge came out to fight him, Vickie arrived to say Dolph is the new World Champ and that she has proof that Edge attacked Teddy Long and he's gonna be fired. (I had no idea Long had been attacked, when that happen?)

And Sky just went to the fucking ad break as (I presume) a new 2 21 11 promo was airing.

It took half an hour for the Cena/Punk thing? I turned it on as Roberts was introducing Rodriguez.

Lol at Cole.