The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Just watched the end of RAW there on YouTube, need to watch the rest of it tonight. My god how good was that!, I loved the roasting Cena got, brilliant stuff. I think from listening to that he is maybe going to be a special guest ref or something?. No matter what happens he is going to be sending out rock bottoms all over the place!.

What a legend.

So, The Rock comes in, buries The Miz & John Cena who are likely to face each other in the WWE title match at 'mania, won't be seen again til April 3rd & then he'll disappear again.

I love The Rock & it's awesome that he's "back" but I'm not sure that was really necessary tbh :unsure:

I know he went for the money, the opportunity not to be on the road so much and his body not to take so much of a beating.....and for that no-one can blame him...... but the guy simply belongs in a wrestling ring. There's no two ways about it. Nothing can quite muster up excitement like a Rock return and 7 years has been far too long. I had goosepimples up my neck when the music hit on that video there and I knew it was coming.

Looking at the shape he's in again after slimming down for a lot of his movies, he could probably go on another credible run with the title.

The Rock fucking buried Cena!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fantastic, had me in stitches.

FINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALYYYYYYYYYY THE GREAT ONE HAS COMEBACK! :D

The fired out of Barney the Dinosaur's anus comment is the funniest thing I've heard in the WWE in many a year.

Shows Cena's brand of 'comedy' and promo quality up as well to be quite honest.

The fired out of Barney the Dinosaur's anus comment is the funniest thing I've heard in the WWE in many a year.

Shows Cena's brand of 'comedy' and promo quality up as well to be quite honest.

That was tremendous, it was the peekaboo comment that got me. :lol:

Just as well Cena never came out, he would have got owned even more.

I don't even need to see the Rock wrestle, if he doesn't want to put that strain back on his body, I'd much rather him be the GM though just so he's always getting a bit of mic time.

Can't wait till Tough Enough starts, hopefully we'll see a Rock and Austin promo. That would be jizz-tastic.