The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Sorry for my ignorance, but are they changing back to one roster?:unsure:

just flicked it on as i'm up

i'm so confused

so do raw roster folk appear on smackdown aswell, it was better as one roster

Less than Smackdown guys appearing on Raw but sometimes, usually just tag teams or champions.

used to think the rock's promo's were awesome back in the day but tonight when the camera caught him with some of it written on his wrist.... shocking

And after Cena came out abused him and left.. he had nothing, stuttered a bit and then went into his wee routine

so let down.

The Rock talked for so long about literally nothing, Cena had about 3 minutes and he was far superior. Rock was desperate for cheap pops, and I agree that his promos since returning have been pretty rubbish.

He says a sentence, stops and panders to the crowd for five minutes before uttering his next sentence, by which point I had stopped caring what he had to say. When Cena came out and mentioned having his promo on his arm it seemed to genuinely rattle The Rock, his promo after that was a bumbling, stuttering, mess. A shame, as I had been looking forward to seeing what he had to say after what Cena said last week. Cena had an excellent one last week. As I've said previously, I'm behind Cena on this one right from the start, and I don't even know why. Normally I'd be desparate for The Rock to smash him, but I'm just not.

Lets go Cena!!!

1-0 Cena

I think it's 2-0, last week and last night.

I'm actually starting to want Cena to win, rather than just knowing he will. Last week and last night's promos were great from him and the Rock is seeming less and less like the guy I remember, hell, even when he came back a year ago he was good but he's just bottomed out. He's second only to Michael Cole with constantly bringing up twitter and trending etc and it fucking annoys me. Lawler mentioned it with Eve, but trending isn't necessarily a good thing, some of the time it'll be trending because everyone's saying it's shit!

rockynotes_original_original_original_original_crop_650x440.jpg?1330431380

Yeah, f**k the Rock.

The most frustrating thing is that The Rock before Survivor Series looked like he might be coming back onto some kind of form. He was more than just the joke telling irrelevant crap that he was untill that point. After Cena last week, it was shades of what he should have been last night. But it wasn't. The stuff about "not leaving" was hilarious. As was the "I became a wrestler to be a wrestler", and it was as transparent as it was funny. So basically yeah, he had f**k all to say. If it weren't for getting The Rock vs. John Cena which will obviously be amazing, I'd have rather not have seen The Rock again if I knew this was what we were getting.