Livingston - all the threads merged

Posted (edited)

** Updated News **

I hear there will be no further action taken against Hogarth on stealing money from Livingston FC from the police action that was taken in 2022

Edited by Livi

3 hours ago, Livi said:

The village idiot strikes again.

Go and read the FB forum, Twitter its not just the same few voices. 

Was giving it another go unblocking you, but you' haven't changed any, still the same arsehole comments from you.

Anyway, the FB forum has what, about 20 or 30 folk if you're lucky making strong protests about Martindale (still not enough to do anything) , the majority of our support don't comment on FB, or social media outlets, as much as you'd love it if everyone joined your hate campaign, it just isn't happening. Most of our support would be happy if Martindale left, but if he stays (and he will) it's pretty much the same as when Hoppy stayed on after we were relegated to League One, we'll renew our ST's and back the team regardless.

If things don't go well next season then aye, the vocal support for him to GTF will grow, but unless there is a change of regime controlling the club, he's going nowhere.

8 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Was giving it another go unblocking you, but you' haven't changed any, still the same arsehole comments from you.

Anyway, the FB forum has what, about 20 or 30 folk if you're lucky making strong protests about Martindale (still not enough to do anything) , the majority of our support don't comment on FB, or social media outlets, as much as you'd love it if everyone joined your hate campaign, it just isn't happening. Most of our support would be happy if Martindale left, but if he stays (and he will) it's pretty much the same as when Hoppy stayed on after we were relegated to League One, we'll renew our ST's and back the team regardless.

If things don't go well next season then aye, the vocal support for him to GTF will grow, but unless there is a change of regime controlling the club, he's going nowhere.

Maybe my arsehole comments have something to do with your approach towards myself.

I accept we have differences of opinion, however, we both share the same "want" of having a Livingston FC.

Cut others a little slack and we can maybe lift the debate up a notch or two otherwise i would stick to your blocking keystroke 😀 

3 hours ago, LiviLion said:

See us being linked with Robbie Muirhead, 12 goals in the Championship this season and 10 last season. Think he'd be a decent signing*.

That's assuming it is actually him, his name but Grant Gillespie's photo that the Record have gone for.

*If we can keep hold of Yengi that is, would prefer Muirhead as a different option rather than our first choice

IMO Muirhead would be a cracking signing, always liked him. Was one that I had actually thought about in the past but figured he'd get a bigger move than us. Guessing that means we're one of the bigger teams down that league now :D 

2 hours ago, Livi said:

Maybe my arsehole comments have something to do with your approach towards myself.

Cut others a little slack and we can maybe lift the debate up a notch or two  

Animated GIF

Just now, LiviLion said:

I can't explain it but he just looks like a good Championship defender that fans of other teams think is shite. Exciting.

Title winning pedigree under his belt, no nonsense b*****d of a CB. Inject it. 

14 minutes ago, Freedom Farter said:

@Livi Why are you back to down voting all my comments again? You're such a raving weirdo.

Just playing your game 🤣

we're both raving weirdos then 🤔🤗🥴

16 hours ago, LiviLion said:

I can't explain it but he just looks like a good Championship defender that fans of other teams call shite. Exciting.

16 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Title winning pedigree under his belt, no nonsense b*****d of a CB. Inject it. 

Aye can't be any worse than this season's lot anyway, optimistically hoping he's decent.

15 hours ago, Freedom Farter said:

Let's hope he's closer to Jon Guthrie than to Tom Parkes.

Wiki has him down as a 6ft 1 CB, or a left sided CB, so possibly can play LB too.

Making signings in the right places, just hope they're going to be good ones. Muirhead has hit good goal scoring form, will depend how Martindale uses him though, Anderson has been totally wasted this season, if he signs for Dundee or Killie it'll be interesting seeing the difference playing under another manager at Premiership level, course he'd be playing within a better group of players too right enough. If Ward, and by extension Martindale are still here, he'll need to rip up everything he got wrong this season and get back to how we used to play, basically get players in their proper, and best positions, and stop fucking around playing selections that don't work.

Linfield fans bewildered that we've signed him, initial thought would be the "he's too good for that level" but it's actually the exact opposite. "Legs gone" definitely fits in with the defenders Martindale has been signing lately, but I'll hold up hope that he joins the list of players we've signed that were written off and ended up being great.

19 hours ago, Livi said:

I accept we have differences of opinion, however, we both share the same "want" of having a Livingston FC.

Cut others a little slack and we can maybe lift the debate up a notch or two otherwise i would stick to your blocking keystroke 😀 

I was ignoring you and your fellow hate Ward and Martindale amigo, as both of you have no room for debate there, and just hand out abuse when others don't agree with you both, and jump aboard the hound them out bus. I've got you off ignore, but i doubt i'll quote or respond to anything you post on that particular subject, there would be no point, you've made your mind up on that particular subject, so no cutting slack required from me there.

Happy to respond to anything else you post though, and i'll keep it civil.

8 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Linfield fans bewildered that we've signed him, initial thought would be the "he's too good for that level" but it's actually the exact opposite. "Legs gone" definitely fits in with the defenders Martindale has been signing lately, but I'll hold up hope that he joins the list of players we've signed that were written off and ended up being great.

Hopefully he'll stay fit and injury free to at least give himself a chance, Parkes and Devlin looked decent enough in the short periods they were fit and not injured/carrying an injury*, but both on the whole were a waste of a jersey. 

*in Parkes case 1 or 2 games, Devlin looked decent at the start of the season before his first injury, then was just a disaster from then on.

22 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

I'd argue that Hopkin taking us down was a bigger case for a manager losing his job. Relegated ahead of part time teams is definitely worse than being relegated with the smallest budget in the league