Livingston - all the threads merged

He "allegedly" posted something on Snapgram or whatever it's fucking called, regarding playing fives with his mates. The following day he posted something along the lines of "worst day ever", and the posting about fives was deleted. The following day was also the day his injury was assessed.

This all came from an ex Livi player.

Great player. Fucking roaster of a boy. Says it all that as soon as I heard he was injured I had suspicions about the origins!

What's happening regards his court case? Was looking at some serious charges last I heard.

What do you think is the most likely outcome/punishment? I've got a feeling we'll be docked points which will see us relegated.

I agree with you. Although, potentially we can be ; fined, kicked out league or given a cup ban. The cup ban, if forced to choose would be the better.

The current board moan about the passed owners CEO. Time they shut up and got on with it.

Bottom of the league - there choice of manger has took us here

Hoofball - there choice of manager (well known for it)

Can't sign players - they were in situ when these Nixon dealings were going on. Stop blaming others

Stadium - like something out of 70's surprised things still work. Very little money is spent on anything

Disengaged with local community

More interested in £££'s from Rangers, Hibs, Hearts - fcuk the Livi fans they don't care

Rankine pretends he is innocent in everything yet the club is having to answer for his antics on Wednesday - give the club to the local community and get lost.

Wilson - who is he???

Not a great report card yet they all moan (current board) that it's everyone else's fault.

Fed up with all these so called business football me fcuking about with a Livi. Enough is enough.

I agree with you. Although, potentially we can be ; fined, kicked out league or given a cup ban. The cup ban, if forced to choose would be the better.

Yeah the cup ban would be the best in a bad bunch of options. What's the chances of being put into administration again? I ask because I've had differing opinion on it from fans. Some say it won't happen and some saying it'll happen shortly after Wednesday.

Edited by LanarkshireLion

Yeah the cup ban would be the best in a bad bunch of options. What's the chances of being put into administration again? I ask because I've had differing opinion on it from fans. Some say it won't happen and some saying it'll happen shortly after Wednesday.

Admin wouldn't surprise me, would like a decent turnout at falkirk - can't see it though. I remember the decent amount we took to cappielow when we beat Morton 5-1, was good unity with the fans that day, we all need to stick together.. Would like a repeat. Falkirk is a must win.

I don't know how long we will need to wait for an announcement on Wednesday's news though, or how long until admin could arrive.

Edited by HoudaBetsy

Nixon dobbed in Rankine so Livi will get into trouble, Rankine dobbed in Nixon so Livi would be hit with an embargo, and Livi have imposed a self imposed points deduction by playing absolute shite. No need for anyone to punish us further, we're doing enough to ourselves, just need the DBM to start dressing like emo's.

SFA hearing today, anyone know when any news from it is expected?

Judicial Panel commenced hearing evidence today. Further evidence is scheduled to be heard on Friday, 7th November.