Livingston - all the threads merged

I'd imagine Farmfoods and Tesco cola are the exact same thing, produced by the same supplier, only packaged differently. I don't really drink much Cola because it's bad for my teeth and also makes my pee go a funny colour. I usually stick to water or barley but if it's a special occasion or social gathering like a christening, conservatory warming or if I've purchased new BMX tyres then I'll have a couple cartons of Um Bongo (no more than 3 if I'm the designated driver).

Edited by Ayia Napa Daz

I'd imagine Farmfoods and Tesco cola are the exact same thing, produced by the same supplier, only packaged differently. I don't really drink much Cola because it's bad for my teeth and also makes my pee go a funny colour. I usually stick to water or barley but if it's a special occasion or social gathering like a christening, conservatory warming or if I've purchased new BMX tyres then I'll have a couple cartons of Um Bongo (no more than 3 if I'm the designated driver).

You ever had Aloe Vera juice? Didn't even know it existed 'til I saw it in work the other day, I'm a bit scared to try it tbh. I can't imagine it tasting very nice but it would be very good for you. It's quite a bit more expensive than Tesco coke as well.

http://www.waitrose.com/shop/DisplayProductFlyout?productId=409317

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

You ever had Aloe Vera juice? Didn't even know it existed 'til I saw it in work the other day, I'm a bit scared to try it tbh. I can't imagine it tasting very nice but it would be very good for you. It's quite a bit more expensive than Tesco coke as well.

http://www.waitrose.com/shop/DisplayProductFlyout?productId=409317

Nope. I once had a maxi muscle protein shake after a visit to the gym which didn't sit well in my stomach and I proceeded to shit myself in the middle of Sainsbury's 15 minutes later. Anything with added health supplements are a real no go in my book. Aloe Vera in washing powder does smell quite fresh though, so I use it then.

He out the jail already?

Out on appeal. Was at our game last night against Bo'ness and has been speaking to folk about wanting to re sign at Livi. Hes currently back training and has a meeting with Burchill today to discuss further.