Quick Question Thread

4 hours ago, throbber said:

Considering the virgin Mary was about 13 when she gave birth to Christ then i would say it makes you much worse.

And what does that tell us about the Judeo-Christian God?  :o

1 minute ago, accies1874 said:

If I was to book train tickets in advance for collection, would I have to collect them on the day, or can I pick them up any time between buying them and the day of the journey?

Any time from a couple of hours (I think) after buying them.

Edited by welshbairn

If I was to book train tickets in advance for collection, would I have to collect them on the day, or can I pick them up any time between buying them and the day of the journey?

They always say to wait 2 hours but they tend to be ready after about half an hour.

You can also collect them at any station with with collection available regardless of which one you select, and it doesn't have to be the card used to pay to collect them.

On 19/12/2016 at 15:54, WILLIEA said:

Watching " The Nativity " on telly

Mary looks a right ride!

Does this make me a bad person ?

Suppose if you having sloppy seconds,

Having God's sloppy seconds is as good as it gets...........

Think that is an automatic onto Santa's naughty list.

Edited by MEADOWXI
Fat fingers - and Mary likes fat fingers

Q: Where about is the 'plantation' that I frequently hear about on the Scottish travel reports?  Sticking plantation into Google maps, Is it the stretch next to the little 'Plantation Park' where the M77 joins the M8? 

Just now, Hedgecutter said:

Q: Where about is the 'plantation' that I frequently hear about on the Scottish travel reports?  Sticking plantation into Google maps, Is it the stretch next to the little 'Plantation Park' where the M77 joins the M8? 

Suburb of Fort William. Most flats and houses don't have road access so it gets snarled up with delivery vans going round in circles and getting stuck at dead ends.

17 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

http://gdl.cdlr.strath.ac.uk/smihou/smihou080.htm

ETA: Yes, where the M77 and M8 merge. Er, m9

Edited by Mark Connolly

Just now, Blootoon87 said:

Couldn't tell you Supermik, I see all these vids on my friends phones. I must be getting old but I always judge them on their music choice or room cleanliness rather than looks/performance.

Do you take points off if they've got family pictures in the background?