Quick Question Thread

Any forklift drivers here? I've got an interview for another FLT driving job but the company i work for holds my licence. How do I go about getting a copy of the licence without making it look like I'm applying for other jobs?

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

I honestly haven't.

Heh. I wouldn't bother. The film is the same. It basically involves Tom Cruise sneaking into the firm that employs him in the dead of night, and then trying to do some clandestine photocopying without turning the lights on. 

39 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

Any forklift drivers here? I've got an interview for another FLT driving job but the company i work for holds my licence. How do I go about getting a copy of the licence without making it look like I'm applying for other jobs?

I got a couple, reach and counterbalance, a couple of years ago. You should be able to go directly to the organisation that approved it for a copy. Just be honest with them. Bit strange that your firm is holding on to it.

14 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Heh. I wouldn't bother. The film is the same. It basically involves Tom Cruise sneaking into the firm that employs him in the dead of night, and then trying to do some clandestine photocopying without turning the lights on. 

Book is much better than the film, they completely changed the ending in the film and it was an absolute cop out.

6 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Got a new mobile ( Samsung Galaxy j3), anyway i put all my pictures over into my dropbox, question is how do i get these pictures into my phone gallery?

Don't bother. I have the same phone and the storage is appalling. Keep your photos backed up elsewhere. I can't even keep the WhatsApp photos and videos I get. :(

7 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Why do Celtic give Sevco a bigger ticket allocation than other teams when they could easily fill those seats themselves?

The more there are, the bigger the mess, the more they get to complain and "slam" the hooligans and "slap" in a bill to the visiting club.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

47 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

I've noticed a trend of folk brushing their teeth in university/work toilets around lunch / afternoons. Must of encountered this about ten times over the past fortnight. Anyone else seeing this?

I had a boss who brushed his teeth six times a day; clearly his malign influence is spreading.

These folk who leave their toothbrushes in the work bogs are far more trusting than I've ever been. Especially if there isn't a toilet brush.