Quick Question Thread

Is there a chocolate bar that has the same centre as the strawberry creams you get in boxes of Roses and Quality Street etc?

Your best bet may be a Fry's Cream. They do a plain chocolate one, and orange and peppermint varieties. I'm unsure if a strawberry one is available tho.

I have a question about exams.

I have one tommorow and have to answer three questions in two hours, and it's fair to say my knowledge could at be best described as limited. If I apply some of my knowledge to more than one question, will it be OK as long as it's relevant to each question? I don't know if each question is marked completely seperately or if I'll get marked down for repeating myself?

Ta.

Guest The Phoenix

Just ordered a couple os pizzas online and paid by debit card.

How much, if anything, should I tip the delivery driver? No idea what the norm is as I never pay online before delivery.

Depends whether your car is parked outside the house or not.

50p-£1 is fair.

But I'd feel like a dick handing some guy just £1, it doesn't seem so tinky if your order comes to £19 and you just give him a score but actually hadning over a single pound coin seems a bit pathetic.

Depends whether your car is parked outside the house or not.

No car outside.

Nothing. They're doing their job for an agreed wage.

Don't they expect something though or, more importantly, don't most people give them something?

Have noticed that when Glasgow play at home in Rugby Union they refer to their home ground as;

Firhill Arena. Do Partick Thistle call it that?

I think they had to change the name so they can get a license to sell ale in the ground, that could of course be bullshit and the Warrors are just dicks.