Quick Question Thread

I'm looking at new insurance quotes for my car and it seems I can get it significantly cheaper with one company but they fit a tracker of some sort to keep track of the mileage on the car.

Does this mean I will get monumentally shafted if I go over the mileage estimate I put in the quote? Also, it says that it's fitted so you 'only pay for what you drive'. In the same sense, does that mean that I might recoup some money if I drive less than the mileage estimate I put in?

Guest The Phoenix

I'm looking at new insurance quotes for my car and it seems I can get it significantly cheaper with one company but they fit a tracker of some sort to keep track of the mileage on the car.

Does this mean I will get monumentally shafted if I go over the mileage estimate I put in the quote? Also, it says that it's fitted so you 'only pay for what you drive'. In the same sense, does that mean that I might recoup some money if I drive less than the mileage estimate I put in?

Yes

and

Yes

I've only just realised that I can stream television / films to my telly through my PS3's inbuilt web browser. Does anyone recommend any particular websites they use?

youjizz.com

Right please P&B help me.

Opinions can be wrong, right?

Left!

That's your opinion and you are entitled to it.

I happen to disagree with it but that doesn't make it wrong.

I don't think L4L is smart enough to fish, you on the other hand. This is one fish who'll keep on swimming until the bear catches me, salmon up the river style.

Guest The Phoenix

I also happen to disagree with it proving the fact that two wrongs don't make a right.

However,thats only my opinion,maybe they do.

In China Mr and Mrs Wong had a baby boy whom they called Wight... :ph34r: