Quick Question Thread

I'm going down to see Sunderland vs Tottenham on saturday and booked train tickets, not realising it was a late kick off. The return is at half 7 which we won't make but it costs £10 per ticket to change it. If I use it for a different train, will it be alright?

If the train time is stated on your tickets then you won't get away with it. Unless there are no barriers or barrier checks and your conductor is one of 'the good ones'.

All in all extremely unlikely.

I have asked a few times but have not got a worthwhile response yet.

I am a bit of a non entity I realise, and probably do not need to know in order to have a worthwhile life, however, I would appreciate someone to enlighten me what is meant by comments like these;

• Area VL
  • C. Muir (VL)

etc

Cheers

I have asked a few times but have not got a worthwhile response yet.

I am a bit of a non entity I realise, and probably do not need to know in order to have a worthwhile life, however, I would appreciate someone to enlighten me what is meant by comments like these;

• Area VL
  • C. Muir (VL)

etc

Cheers

I've also been wondering this!

• VL in general
  • Lichtieforlife - Not a VL!

I don't know the full story but one guy on here admitted to being a VL even though he was about 20 at the time. The young Clyde vagabonds picked up on this and started calling him a VL and suchforth (oh the banter!)

It was around this time that GA Fives started, I think. Then all these Fives threads sprung up for all different Areas. As a result, they started saying Bishopbriggs Area VL - M. Wallace (M. Wallace being the VL in question and with him living in Bishopbriggs). They have since taken it to a whole new level with the pissing and the shitting. I'm not sure where that came from if I'm honest.

I think that's about it.

I don't know the full story but one guy on here admitted to being a VL even though he was about 20 at the time. The young Clyde vagabonds picked up on this and started calling him a VL and suchforth (oh the banter!)

It was around this time that GA Fives started, I think. Then all these Fives threads sprung up for all different Areas. As a result, they started saying Bishopbriggs Area VL - M. Wallace (M. Wallace being the VL in question and with him living in Bishopbriggs). They have since taken it to a whole new level with the pissing and the shitting. I'm not sure where that came from if I'm honest.

I think that's about it.

Tollcross Area Explainers - A. Wee