Quick Question Thread

I discovered some Croatian money left over from my holiday last year. I'd rather change this to Euros as I know I'll need them within the next few weeks than be hit with 2 margins for converting back to £ then into Euros.

If I go to somewhere like the Post Office will they try and pull a fast one by doing exactly this or do they have to do it as one transaction?

I discovered some Croatian money left over from my holiday last year. I'd rather change this to Euros as I know I'll need them within the next few weeks than be hit with 2 margins for converting back to £ then into Euros.

If I go to somewhere like the Post Office will they try and pull a fast one by doing exactly this or do they have to do it as one transaction?

I don't know.

Just wait until you go into the eurozone and change them there

I came back from Hungary with extra Forints and was going to change them at the Post Office but did a quick check at RBS, the rate was much better.

P.S. ^^^what he said.

Is that the batch that were cut with Custard Creams?

Was this not a batch that had been injected with ricin or something?

Maybe that Filipino nurse got hold of them.

Edited by ICTJohnboy

I've never eaten a Jaffa Cake after the batch of 2012.

I don't blame you. That was enough to last a life-time. There's probably still orange jelly in your bloodstream.

Anybody know why StandFree03 has been banned?

Use of a word on a saints thread that a section of of our fans go by - M***o army. Think it might have been cleared up by now though. Edited by nelsjfc

Use of a word on a saints thread that a section of of our fans go by - M***o army. Think it might have been cleared up by now though.

Seems a bit harsh but he prob had a few warnings racked up.

Someone who trolls celtic fans so successfully should be immune from a banning imo.