Quick Question Thread

Another fucking plumbing one.

The pressure release valve went on the shower in my new home. It's an aqualisa 8.5 and I can put the bearing back in place.

However, every time I turn the shower back on it goes again, although not completely just like a squirt or slow dribble rather than gushing out as before. Question is why?

Water is definitely backing up from hose. This problem gets worse the higher I hold the hose and no leak when hose lies in bath. The whole house has been kitted out on cheap from previous owners so a hose that doesn't fit wouldn't surprise me. Equally the shower head holder is about 3 foot to the right of the shower so I'm wondering if because the hose is sitting too perpendicular to unit and the water is not able to drop and is backing up.

Anyone got any suggestions or is it just a case of buying a new hose/outlet pipe/ shower head until I find the problem?

Cheers

Alternatively how quickly can you put a house back on the market after purchase?

Replace the valve.

Is it better to spread expenses out over various tax weeks or lump them in a oner? I know expenses aren't taxabe but it still has a bearing on my net. I know f*ck all about this sort of thing.

Have the average speed cameras made much of a difference to the A9?

Deaths the same, half the number of serious injuries, at lot less speeding convictions. Lorries are supposed to be going faster since their limit was raised to 50, but in my experience most of them used to go about 55 when the limit was 40. The journey times are disputed but they've always been variable dependent on traffic, weather, caravans, tractors etc, so I doubt there's been a lot of difference for people who didn't speed much anyway.

Who is pccabe?

Surely it's somebody on the windup?

I think he's for real, or at least has pinched the details of an actual bobby. He pm'd me his name and other details, and it does look as if a Constable who's served 14 years's salary is going into his account on a monthly basis. He's got some weird outgoings though, what's a turbo charged anal intruder at £59.99? Anyway, time to book my holidays.

Can you buy any pain relief medication that's stronger than paracetamol /ibuprofen over the counter?

Vodka?

I'd talk to the pharmacist, though. They are really knowledgeable and a bit of a wasted resource given how much training they have to sell hair slides and incontinence pads.

Have to pick someone up from Glasgow Airport tonight but apparently the pick up is a nightmare and actually costs money. Can I just pick them up in the drop off zone or will it all kick off?

Just drive into the front doors, they're used to it.

This question was posed to me by Smurph a couple of weeks ago. If it is possible to ejaculate during a wet dream without any sexual contact or touching of your penis, is it possible to have a 'mind wank'? This would be ejaculating by just thinking about it

This question was posed to me by Smurph a couple of weeks ago. If it is possible to ejaculate during a wet dream without any sexual contact or touching of your penis, is it possible to have a 'mind wank'? This would be ejaculating by just thinking about it

Did you and Smurph spend much time thinking about this?

If it's on CBS News then it must be true http://www.cbsnews.com/news/orgasm-just-by-thinking-is-it-medically-possible/