Quick Question Thread

Anyone know if you can go for a wander in China when you've got a 7 and a half hour stopover? Going to be in Guangzhou for that time and quite fancy going for a stroll. I've looked online and can't see anything.

Anyone know if you can go for a wander in China when you've got a 7 and a half hour stopover? Going to be in Guangzhou for that time and quite fancy going for a stroll. I've looked online and can't see anything.

There is a 72 hour transit visa available. Ask airline for details to see if it can be arranged in advance or still exists. This link has some info. http://www.mps.gov.cn/n16/n84147/n84196/3912430.html

Right. Doctor suggested to get away from the same old 4 walls for a while, so I've booked 4 nights in Nashville next week, So anyone been there and, apart from the obvious, any suggestions of things that are "must see/do"?

Undercoated the hall earlier - now dry. Do I start with the coloured emulsion tonight or just leave it and do it all tomorrow? Kind of impatient to see how it looks on but don't want to make an arse of it.

If it's emulsion, depending on the area covered and temperature you should be able to start over right away.

make sure your flight does not have Any extra stopovers in China. As that will get classed as your entry point and not all airports use the Visa. http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/2015/09/26/how-not-to-get-deported-from-china/

It's straight into Guangzhou from Paris then onto Perth so that won't apply to me. According to Eednud's link Guangzhou comes under the 72hr transit exemption rule so we're free to move around.

Cheers for the tip nonetheless.

Undercoated the hall earlier - now dry. Do I start with the coloured emulsion tonight or just leave it and do it all tomorrow? Kind of impatient to see how it looks on but don't want to make an arse of it.

Who fucking paints at midnight?

I hope no-one does a joke about you having the painters in.

Right. Doctor suggested to get away from the same old 4 walls for a while, so I've booked 4 nights in Nashville next week, So anyone been there and, apart from the obvious, any suggestions of things that are "must see/do"?

If you are needing a chill out try the botanic gardens or the river cruise. Other than that, just the obvious things to do, Ryman, Country Music Hall of fame, Opry Mills etc. You could head up to Dollywood at Pigeon Forge or even go to the corvette factory in Bowling Green, Kentucky or visit a whiskey distillery.