Quick Question Thread

I bought a football strip out of Sports Direct last week and now need to return it, but I've lost the receipt. Will they take it back?

Shoplifting thread for this pish. If you paid with plastic just take a statement in, if you paid with cash you're probably fucked.

A Mexican takeaway? Don't get them in Arbroath... One of the many delights I'll have to enjoy when I move to the big smoke (sarcasm by the way).

In seriousness it sounds gid. I'll need to get it tried out soonish, well if Deeboy doesn't get a dose of what BiD got of course.

A Mexican takeaway? Don't get them in Arbroath... One of the many delights I'll have to enjoy when I move to the big smoke (sarcasm by the way).

In seriousness it sounds gid. I'll need to get it tried out soonish, well if Deeboy doesn't get a dose of what BiD got of course.

I feel sorry for you, sometimes. 

Aye it's gid, there's more than just chippes with smokies over in this sprawling, cosmopolitan metropolis. Just to clear things up it didn't give me the runs, I just meant it went a bit cold on the way to my house!

I have to be honest here, that was absolutely brilliant and for less than £15 it's money well spent. It was still hot by the time it got here.

Off topic somewhat - if I had money, I'd be opening a burrito bar. Just a wee place. Rancho were meant to be opening a wee place for just takeaway during the day but nothing ever come of it. Reckon you'd make a pretty penny here.

I have to be honest here, that was absolutely brilliant and for less than £15 it's money well spent. It was still hot by the time it got here.

Off topic somewhat - if I had money, I'd be opening a burrito bar. Just a wee place. Rancho were meant to be opening a wee place for just takeaway during the day but nothing ever come of it. Reckon you'd make a pretty penny here.

Even a wee Pinto would go down a treat.

Yeah, full kit w****r.

Seriously though, nah just a top. It's a Newcastle strip to make someone wear on a stag do but someone else had already got one.

Best man wears it