Quick Question Thread

Guest The Phoenix

I'll get a quicker response asking this in here..

How long does each match in the p&b fives last?

P&B Fives 2010 Forum for this pish. :ph34r:;)

Pretty sure it's five each way in the Group Games but truth be told I was lying in the gutter gasping for oxygen outside the pitches after 2 minutes of my last (and final) appearance.

P&B Fives 2010 Forum for this pish. ph34r.gifwink.gif

Pretty sure it's five each way in the Group Games but truth be told I was lying in the gutter gasping for oxygen outside the pitches after 2 minutes of my last (and final) appearance.

Thank you, kind sir.

How do you greet women you have just met? With guys a trustly old hand shake gets the job done but with women its difficult. I normally give them a wee cheeky smile and say hi.

A hug is too much for someone you dont know and they may be an uggo so no danger im letting them rub on me.

If my direct debit is due out on the 2nd and it's not out by the 7th whose the best person to speak to find out wtf is going on? The bank or the Company?

If my direct debit is due out on the 2nd and it's not out by the 7th whose the best person to speak to find out wtf is going on? The bank or the Company?

Just keep quiet and hope nobody notices, save yourself a few quid.

The thing is I don't want to spend it then they take out double next time.

Keep a few quid back, just in case. You have an agreement with them that they can take X amount out of your account on Y date every month, they can't take out double next time.

Remember a standing order/direct debit is an instruction to your bank to pay them that money, they can't withdraw anything from your account.

I ordered a couple of pairs of jeans from Next the other day, they have arrived and they are fine. You don't have to pay when your order, you get 30 days before you have to pay but on my account it shows I haven't ordered anything at all from them and there is nothing to pay.

I'm unsure whether this is a genuine mistake, or they just want me to wait past the 30 days so they can get interest. Thoughts?

I ordered a couple of pairs of jeans from Next the other day, they have arrived and they are fine. You don't have to pay when your order, you get 30 days before you have to pay but on my account it shows I haven't ordered anything at all from them and there is nothing to pay.

I'm unsure whether this is a genuine mistake, or they just want me to wait past the 30 days so they can get interest. Thoughts?

Print off your account thingy and make sure it's got a date on it. Keep an eye on it and if they turn round next month and try to charge you interest tell them to jog on.

I ordered a couple of pairs of jeans from Next the other day, they have arrived and they are fine. You don't

have to pay when your order, you get 30 days before you have to pay but on my account it shows I haven't ordered anything at all from them and there is nothing to pay.

I'm unsure whether this is a genuine mistake, or they just want me to wait

past the 30 days so they can get interest. Thoughts?

It takes roughly a week to show up.

Anyone help with my next querie? There's a song that gets played at clubs just now with the lyrics

"taking it back to the old school"

then plays a graduly older then older dance song.

Who's it by?

anyone know any pubs in Glasgow (pref west end) that have a tv screen in the beer garden outside?

thinking something similar to 3 sisters in Edinburgh except in Glasgow.

Its now called The Old School House, formarly The Primary and before that the Hogshead, Woodlands Road. Its the only one I can think of.

My question - can you ask for cashback when paying for stuff with a credit card? I know that taking money out an ATM with a credit card incurs a charge, will aq similar fee apply here, is this a way round it? If it makes any difference I'm with Nationwide.

Its now called The Old School House, formarly The Primary and before that the Hogshead, Woodlands Road. Its the only one I can think of.

My question - can you ask for cashback when paying for stuff with a credit card? I know that taking money out an ATM with a credit card incurs a charge, will aq similar fee apply here, is this a way round it? If it makes any difference I'm with Nationwide.

It depends on the type of card machine and would be processed as a sale rather than as 'cashback'.

What I want to know really is can I spend £20 in supermarket with credit card and get £100 cashback as part of the transaction and only have £120 on my bill?

Not in a supermarket, no.