Quick Question Thread

Say I were to threaten to kill you, or threaten to use physical violence on you, is that an offence in itself? Or does violence actually have to take place before someone has actually broke the law? If threatening someone with either death of violence isn't illegal, what about if it was an adult who threatened a child?

You're not going to phone the cops on him are you?! :lol:

Torres has played for Liverpool in the Europa League this season, is he still available for Chelsea for the Champion's League?

Basically is he just cup-tied for the EL and not the CL?

I thought that as well but because Liverpool aren't in the CL he can play. Different with Suarez though, he is cup-tied as Ajax finished 3rd in their group and are playing in the EL.

Edited by discopants

Torres has played for Liverpool in the Europa League this season, is he still available for Chelsea for the Champion's League?

Basically is he just cup-tied for the EL and not the CL?

Torres is available since he hasn't played for any club in this season's CL, however, given his current form would Chelsea even want to play him?

How do you see how much internet you have left/used on a Vodaphone? I've got 500mb (is that a lot?) a month but I've no idea how much I'm using. Apparently you have to check your account online but surprise surprise it doesn't tell you.

How do you see how much internet you have left/used on a Vodaphone? I've got 500mb (is that a lot?) a month but I've no idea how much I'm using. Apparently you have to check your account online but surprise surprise it doesn't tell you.

Do you have an iPhone? If so you could try an app called 'Consume' I hear it's pretty useful.

Do you have an iPhone? If so you could try an app called 'Consume' I hear it's pretty useful.

It's a Blackberry Pearl.

I know I haven't gone over it because my bill hasn't changed but I am curious, every time I check a email on it I cancel ASAP as I keep thinking I'm using way too much :lol:

500MB isn't too bad for a mobile contract. What do you use it for?

Just to check Facebook, emails and sometimes a little browse. I don't spend hour and hours on it as i have no idea how much I'm using

You wont rack up that much if thats all you are using it for, I wouldn't imagine, mind you different provider, so it may vary from mine, wouldn't imagine it will though. It should also tell you somewhere in the settings if I am not mistaken, maybe thats just mine. :huh:

Just to check Facebook, emails and sometimes a little browse. I don't spend hour and hours on it as i have no idea how much I'm using

if thats all you do, then you'll be fine i get 1 gb and don't think i've went over 500mb a month even though i download apps and use instant messenger quite a lot

You will be using very, very little if that's what you do. Unless you use it every single second I would be surprised if you ever got near 500MB. Its mainly videos that are the big downloads.

I've not been out on a Monday for years since my student days, is anywhere in Glasgow open and busy? Going to a gig and have the Tuesday off work so likely to want to keep going afterwards.

I know it used to be 'staff night; in Viper on a Monday, is that the case? Any other recommendations?

I've not been out on a Monday for years since my student days, is anywhere in Glasgow open and busy? Going to a gig and have the Tuesday off work so likely to want to keep going afterwards.

I know it used to be 'staff night; in Viper on a Monday, is that the case? Any other recommendations?

You wanting before or after? Driftwood is a bar, no idea where right enough, but they're drinks are from 89p, cheap ones but still. Garage do a more rock night on a Monday, 1030 onwards so it'd be for after yer gig.

Depends what you're into, I guess.