Quick Question Thread

Anyone know if Spar are still doing 15 cans of Strongbow for £10? They were last friday but can't remember when the deal ran until, their website doesnt really help as like the shop its crap.

last night i got a £40 fine for drinking on the street, and while this was extremely annoying, it reminded me of an incident a couple of years ago. a group of friends and i got stopped by undercover polis and searched. me and one other person were underage and i had two cans of lager in a bag (which had clearly been brought from my house rather than just bought) and the other guy had nothing on him. the rest of my pals had just bought drink for themselves and the polis decided to take all the alcohol that any of us had.

i understand why they took my two cans, but were they really supposed to take all the drink off my friends?

last night i got a £40 fine for drinking on the street, and while this was extremely annoying, it reminded me of an incident a couple of years ago. a group of friends and i got stopped by undercover polis and searched. me and one other person were underage and i had two cans of lager in a bag (which had clearly been brought from my house rather than just bought) and the other guy had nothing on him. the rest of my pals had just bought drink for themselves and the polis decided to take all the alcohol that any of us had.

i understand why they took my two cans, but were they really supposed to take all the drink off my friends?

If they were unopened, in a bag of some sort and were of legal age (if they just bought them although the cops are hardly going to believe that unless they had a receipt), they should have been allowed to keep them

That's not really how cv's work, your cv should be as job specific as you can make it and have a short bit with your achievements And what a good team player you are that can work on your own initiative. Sending a list of training courses and qualifications with your name at the top will only help you blend in.