Quick Question Thread

Guest The Phoenix

why do the first-aiders at the football wear hard hats?

They could be called upon to deal with a situation in a covered area or at a wall, both of which could be in danger of collapse.

Guest The Phoenix

That's the first time I've seen you post a response that wasn't sarcastic or a pun.

You obviously don't read most of my posts.

Wise move on your behalf, I have to say.

Lawstud will tell you all you need to know.

Take his advice on board ,then do the exact opposite ;)

Probably not when if I told him I've been a full time student for the past 3 years.

A couple of days ago I was asked if when you start a new word document on a computer, does the computer get heavier (by an almost immeasurable amount)?

I laughed in her face, but just to check, it doesn't, does it? :ph34r:

:lol:

No it certainly doesn't get heavier.

Possibly not the best place to put it, but since over a week has passed, I shall ask the question. As te rather dubious winner of the musical chair quiz, I have the honour of hosting the next one. I was just wondering when those who were involved last time would like it played, do you want it soon as in a couple of days, or give it a while. Obviously new players are welcome as I reckon there are a fair few who didn't play last time.

So it's up to you the general p&b masses to decide, didn't see the nee for a new thread, clitterig up the board as I know many regulars peer in here every so often.

I'm only going to enter if I can incorrectly answer "Hendrick Larsson" to any question, yet still have it accepted as correct :P

Start it whenever you like, Widge

It rivals her asking if flights to America are likely to increase in price because the plates are moving apart, thus making the journey time longer.

:lol:

This sort of pales into insignificance c.f. the time when my sister asked whereabouts in Africa Asia is situated.

Actually, it probably does, due to tiny deposits of sweat on the keyboard, In XBL's case, it is probably more easily measured due to Cheesy Wotsit deposits

Not causally linked to the creation of a file. ;)