Quick Question Thread

We have a condenser tumble dryer in the garage. For the past couple of months it hasn't been collecting water - that is, the water tray has stopped filling.

Problem is, the clothes are still drying, and I can't see where the water is going - there are no signs of any leaks at all.

What witchcraft is this?

We have a condenser tumble dryer in the garage. For the past couple of months it hasn't been collecting water - that is, the water tray has stopped filling.

Problem is, the clothes are still drying, and I can't see where the water is going - there are no signs of any leaks at all.

What witchcraft is this?

Try some of these suggestions?

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1594261

Have you tried Brian?

Brian can get me £370 for the year. The fat opera singing bloke can get me £319. That b*****d meerkat can only find £450. These are all with Tesco bank. I'm not entirely sure how that works. But anyway, I remember someone on here saying that I should try a broker rather than comparison sites so I was wanting them to recommend someone if possible.

Brian can get me £370 for the year. The fat opera singing bloke can get me £319. That b*****d meerkat can only find £450. These are all with Tesco bank. I'm not entirely sure how that works. But anyway, I remember someone on here saying that I should try a broker rather than comparison sites so I was wanting them to recommend someone if possible.

He's got such a kind wee face too.

Who are the car insurance experts on here? I'm looking to get a quote.

I use Swinton, only because they have a local office in Airdrie and the girls in there always find a way to price match or better the lowest quote i find online.

Who are the car insurance experts on here? I'm looking to get a quote.

I like the NFU. The rates are competitive and they don't take the piss hiking up the rates every year. And you talk to a human being in your local office to sort out any changes.

How many scoops worth of jobby am i supposed to use for a stool sample? Do i fill the entire bottle?

Yes, and smear the outside with marmite so you can give it a quick lick and a wink while handing it over.

What do you do when you have an elderly relative in hospital, whos not themselves because of an illness? Obviously i want to visit them, but it terrifies me too as apparently they arent acting anything like they normally do. Its apparently just temporary but my parents dont seem convinced.

What do you do when you have an elderly relative in hospital, whos not themselves because of an illness? Obviously i want to visit them, but it terrifies me too as apparently they arent acting anything like they normally do. Its apparently just temporary but my parents dont seem convinced.

Don't go, just ignore the situation. Old people are pests at the best of times, never mind when they are ill.

Don't go, just ignore the situation. Old people are pests at the best of times, never mind when they are ill.

I didnt go the last time this situation arose, and they died. Its something thats completely haunted me since. I worry that seeing them in a bad state would completely tarnish my memories though