The New Raith Rovers Thread

Any excuse for some fans to moan. Who cares if it's cheap? Surely that's better as it allows more money towards the playing side. As long as it looks good ours could be made from the skin of ISIS members.

Pendle never ever have a nice looking top mind you.

You lost???

Addids tops are pretty decent and I like the quality of the Scotland tops, more than happy with Puma though think we have had a couple of decent strips out of them so happy if we choose to stay with Puma. As for the Kappa call no way, as everyone says they are skintight I remeber John Harton looked fat as fook in the Wales one and while he wasn't the smallest lad he was a pro footballer so imagine what half the crowd would look like in them lol

Edited by San Starko Rover

Anybody struggling to actually like any of the players this year? I know we go to watch them play football but other than Vaughan, Callachan, Laidlaw etc I don't actually like much of them. McKeown especially. Why? I'm not too sure. Thompson is starting to piss me off all the time too.

Anybody struggling to actually like any of the players this year? I know we go to watch them play football but other than Vaughan, Callachan, Laidlaw etc I don't actually like much of them. McKeown especially. Why? I'm not too sure. Thompson is starting to piss me off all the time too.

I know what you mean. For all his faults, at least that big clown Moshni has a bit of personality about him. His simple-minded grinning is hilarious, and that "four nil" gesture at the end was the perfect response to the stick he'd been getting. We don't really have anyone like that, which is a shame.

I can't really take to any of our new signings, other than Stewart or Conroy who seem decent enough.

I'm already sick of watching Perry and McKeown in Rovers shirts, it's like we've gotten back Paul Hilland and Chris McLeod.

Sounds like Cuthbert is going to be out for the rest of 2014 so no sign of the injuries clearing up.