The New Raith Rovers Thread

It does make sense though, especially Sim and his connection to Starks Park.

This.

In terms of who we've had in the past (McGowan and co) then this should be looked at as a good set of candidates to help drive the club forward. The clubs not exactly on it's knees at present and we've got a fantastic crop of Rovers men (and woman now) who I feel will act for the greater good of the club.

Uninspiring to say the least..

One of the worlds top crime writers (multi millionaire) and the global CEO of a multinational finance company..........oh how we long for the Goon.....oh any chance of Fat Wullie with a Broon envelope in hand laundering drug money and the west coast gangsters.....yes your right very bland indeed.....wtf...

Edited by RRFC2711

One of the worlds top crime writers (multi millionaire) and the global CEO of a multinational finance company..........oh how we long for the Goon.....oh any chance of Fat Wullie with a Broon envelope in hand laundering drug money and the west coast gangsters.....yes your right very bland indeed.....wtf...

Gordon Brown will be next.

Those were pretty much my thoughts. Some of our fans are a bit fucking mental.

Just a wee reminder to those that are looking for stocking fillers for Christmas.

There are only two home games left before Christmas to purchase and have signed by the author the fantastic 'Unthinkable' written by Steven Lawther.

So get along on 06/12/14 Livingston or 20/12/14 Hibernian to help Stephen make room in his house for his much expected Christmas presents.

Edited by Zen Archer

Just a wee reminder to those that are looking for stocking fillers for Christmas.

There are only two home games left before Christmas to purchase and have signed by the author the fantastic 'Unthinkable' written by Steven Lawther.

So get along on 06/12/14 Livingston or 20/12/14 to help Stephen make room in his house for his much expected Christmas presents.

This is on my Christmas list as I'm sure it is a good few others.

One of the things I'm most looking forward to receiving.

That was a typical November performance today. The only difference was we got a couple of lucky breaks that allowed us to sneak a win.

I couldn't manage today, but when it comes down to it its another 3 points in the bag. 6 from 6 against Cowden as well. What is going on????

That was a typical November performance today. The only difference was we got a couple of lucky breaks that allowed us to sneak a win.

Thought we were the better team. There wasn't a huge deal in it but we just about deserved our win. To say it was two lucky breaks is harsh in the extreme

You're comedy gold.

Cheers. Will file you under the teams that are supposedly so much better than us but somehow fail to beat us section. Remember, just because there are some eternally pessimistic Rovers fans saying you should have beaten us doesn't make it true

Edited by roverthemoon

I couldn't manage today, but when it comes down to it its another 3 points in the bag. 6 from 6 against Cowden as well. What is going on????

Yep, a win was what was needed and a win was what we got. It helps that I didn't have to sit and watch it. Much more fun just checking the scores. That was Murray's first win over Cowden at Starks. Now, can we make it two wins in a row at QoS?

We beat their first team 3-1 away in August... So this time we beat half their first team, and half their squad players 2-1 at home

Their squad players did a better job against us than their first team did obviously..

Amazing. After Hearts beating us 4-0 going on 7 at Stark's, explain how your logic accounts for last week's scoreline at Tynecastle...

We beat their first team 3-1 away in August... So this time we beat half their first team, and half their squad players 2-1 at home

Their squad players did a better job against us than their first team did obviously..

Or it shows how poor we've become. I could easily see us going on a new run of 6 or 7 games without a win. There was nothing on show on Saturday to suggest we're close to turning the corner.