The New Raith Rovers Thread

The only "winnable" tie would have been a Killie, Motherwell or County at home. Any other tie could never been described as winnable

Any away tie, other than this, would have been awful so yes we might have wanted to progress but by the sounds of it Ray wanted another player to cover for Callachan and hopefully he can now get that. Imagine having got an away trip to Perth or Dingwall?

We also play on the Friday night before so an extra days rest for the players.

Who know what might happen that night...

Edited by Ding Dang Doo

Good draw financially. I'll definitely be there on the chance that we cause a big upset. Hopefully decent pricing will attract a few more fans to the game. 23rd is my birthday so would prefer it being the Tuesday.

f**k the money,would have preferred a winnable tie

Agreed. To be fair, I usually read threads after a draw like this in sheer rage at Rovers fans happy to get ridden for a pay day, but most seem unhappy.

Was always likely to be the case. Short of mistaken identity, you'll always struggle to get a red card overturned.

Indeed. Which is an absolute shambles really. A refusal to admit any error or blame does the SFA and refereeing no good in the long term.