The New Raith Rovers Thread

I don't imagine it is him, but there's an unnamed goalkeeper warming up at half time who looks pretty similar to Thistle's trialist keeper from midweek.

That makes sense from I heard on Tuesday. Apparently both us and Thistle were looking at the same goalkeeper.

Kudos to the Irish lad looked good after a show start. When he came off got asked by Renton if he thought he would get a contract "I hope so or il be stacking shelves in Tesco". Yeah I like him

Poor from us but in fairness guys just back from their holidays and half a botched up team but even then really impressed with a few Raith players. Especially Bobby Barr, took the piss there. Some really good bits of play from you boys.

Good luck for the season.

4 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Poor from us but in fairness guys just back from their holidays and half a botched up team but even then really impressed with a few Raith players. Especially Bobby Barr, took the piss there. Some really good bits of play from you boys.

cheers mate and good luck to you guys too.

You guys will be doing well with that squad. Good seeing Craig Wilson again!

You guys will be doing well with that squad. Good seeing Craig Wilson again!

I think there's potential there when the guys get up to fitness and we fill up the squad. I hate saying this as I know how much Raith love him but Wilson winds me up so much, he's no bad and I don't mind him but I'm not the biggest fan. I think the young lad that started will be starting over him this season.

3 ex Raith today, Whatley/McCord and Wilson.

Highlight of the match for me was when your unit of a centre half won a header against our wee trialist and nearly sent him into the ground, went absolutely fleeing. :lol: