The New Raith Rovers Thread

Think we should stay away from starks on Tuesday to show the fans want action now ! As the board won't act unless it affects money coming in.

Can't defend Locke anymore clearly has no management skills and has no effect during the games.

"We need to stick together"

Gary Locke - every post match interview in 2017.

They're going out expecting to be beaten. As soon as the first goal goes in, they've been proven right and they give up. Zero confidence anywhere. That's the manager's fault. Zero confidence in the way they're set up. Zero confidence in the team selection. Zero confidence in the manager's ability to turn it round in the 90 and zero confidence that next week will be any different. The only way to break the cycle is to remove the root cause. Locke oot.

As it stands, only America beats us to the worst appointment of anyone to anything ever. 
We have no hope of pulling out of this spiralling nosedive towards relegation until Locke is relieved of his duties.

Please keep Locke until the end of the season we need more teams in the relegation battle

34 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Please keep Locke until the end of the season we need more teams in the relegation battle

Hardly a battle if he stays, we would be lucky to pick up another 3 or 4 points all season meaning only battle would be us and St Mirren for bottom two places.

I was working last night, and begged the lads not tell me the result as I was recording on my new Virgin box. Thank you virgin from the bottom of my heart....meaning it didn't record the game, a pre emptive we'll save this laddie the bother. I was scathing in my attacks on Grant Murray, and was basically ignored from fellow fans since. I have decided to stay quiet on the Cocke regime, but he has to go.

1 hour ago, baillieinleeds said:

I was working last night, and begged the lads not tell me the result as I was recording on my new Virgin box. Thank you virgin from the bottom of my heart....meaning it didn't record the game, a pre emptive we'll save this laddie the bother. I was scathing in my attacks on Grant Murray, and was basically ignored from fellow fans since. I have decided to stay quiet on the Cocke regime, but he has to go.

Don't worry the BBC iPlayer will have it on replay for a week, you're no getting away with missing it that easy ;)

Couldn't go to Tannadice yesterday and was only able to catch the first half of the game on the telly. Can't make it on Tuesday either. Normally this would leave me feeling a gutted, however my feelings are somewhere between "meh" to "relieved".

I did feel something like this towards the end of the Grant Murray era, but also felt sorry for him due to his inexperience. Locke has a lot more experience and his Rovers career is panning out exactly as his track record would have suggested.

I'm gonna hold my hands up and say Gary has definitely proven me wrong thus far and I over reacted to his appointment . Hopefully he can keep up the good work with the clocks going back. I'm pretty glad I never bought a season ticket though as I am now contracted to work every Saturday so won't have seen the benefit of it anyways!

Please note, I have every right to retract this statement if our season goes tits up from here...

Have you evoked your right yet?

I'm still full of the joys of life after getting out to the rugby yesterday, so I'm actually quite looking forward to the Morton game. That'll probably change pretty quickly on Tuesday night, but you never know.

14th time lucky?

Have you evoked your right yet?

Cashing it in right now. I watched the match yesterday on Alba and I don't think I've ever shouted so much abuse at an inanimate object as I did the TV during it. There's absolutely no fight in our squad which I'm gonna blame solely down to Locke not being able to motivate the players. I was young during the Anelka years so can't really remember too much other than getting our first points of the season away to Airdrie on my birthday and thinking Sakho was a class player. So I'm going to have to say this is the most pathetic Raith team I've seen and it's not as if we don't have the quality, the squad we have should be at least fighting for fourth.