Jump to content

The New Raith Rovers Thread


Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Beachbum said:

 

Watching all those crosses Jack gets on the end of, I can’t think but Millen is a happy camper. We’ve wasted so many crosses of his this last year, now we may have a use for them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 25/05/2023 at 14:19, Raithie said:

Don't shoot the messenger, this is just what I've heard, but apparently we're looking to bring in someone from Livi

 

8bAs.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Absolutely terrific bit of business and as others have said that is 100% a statement of intent. 
A striker, 3 year deal and proven quality at this level with massive scope for further improvement given his age. 

If the new board get another couple of signings like that across the line then we’ll have a phenomenal starting 11. 
 

On the subject of the BOD @Ro Sham Bo I’ve not seen a post from you since your one earlier stating Murray staying was disappointing. Does this signing from the ‘village idiots’ meet with your approval ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

On the subject of the BOD @Ro Sham Bo I’ve not seen a post from you since your one earlier stating Murray staying was disappointing. Does this signing from the ‘village idiots’ meet with your approval ?

A mention also for whoever said we'd be stuck doing no transfer business while Murray was flirting with Dundee and that our rivals would pull away, all while the club were out identifying a target signing with a track record of goal scoring at this record and hammering out a deal. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hamilton is probably one of the best natural goalscorers we’ve had recently. Just stick it in the box and he’ll get you 15/20 a season. Not looking forward to playing against him like.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

A mention also for whoever said we'd be stuck doing no transfer business while Murray was flirting with Dundee and that our rivals would pull away, all while the club were out identifying a target signing with a track record of goal scoring at this record and hammering out a deal. 

That’ll probably be me😢😎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, CountryBumpkin said:

40cfc9fc-faa5-4249-bc1d-084dfa5ad6b2_tex

Absolutely delighted this didn't leak, buzzing when I saw 4 pages of posts and no disaster on the horizon. 

I've said a few time ITK is a cool place to be but a bolt from the blue like this is far more enjoyable. 

Already seeing the value if recruitment bring spread accross multiple people. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone else notice in the tweeted cartoon Jack is wearing the current Home top with Fanwave Digital added on the left arm? Nice touch, Ruaridh!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Anyone else notice in the tweeted cartoon Jack is wearing the current Home top with Fanwave Digital added on the left arm? Nice touch, Ruaridh!

Fanwave have been on our left sleeve all season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Fanwave have been on our left sleeve all season.

Hummmm…I checked the official Home Tops for sale, and it was absent? Interesting, I guess it’s only on the team shirts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...