The New Raith Rovers Thread

8 hours ago, da_no_1 said:

All 3 were pretty decent at the Pars to be fair. Connolly hardly got a sniff but looked a wee bit lightweight if I remember rightly. Callum Smith got chucked in at the start of the 17/18 season and did really well scoring against Inverness on his debut but he got loaned out once Nicky Clark was fit and never got a look in after that sadly. Shaun Byrne is a completely different player to the one we had the year we won League 1. He's way more physical whilst retaining his ability to use the ball well.

I can't seem to remember dismissing any of them as "duds" though unlike someone I know fairly well........😃

😂😂😂 Remember you saying when we signed Byrne «  we don’t need any of his square passes in our team » 

Edited by Been going too long

24 minutes ago, Wee Sandy said:

Any more news about Ross Millen? Some story that he had a fall out with IM?

Still training at club although I think he may be training on his own. He's been in Gym 64 but not with other players.

Good luck to the big huddy. He will shore up your defence a bit and chip in with a few goals at the other end. Championship is very much his level and he's pretty gash on the ball.

No excuse not to win the league now.

I think that’s a smashing signing. You’d imagine we’d maybe be looking to offload a couple of players on loan now? Ross Millen potentially and Dylan Corr you’d imagine. 

I’d be right up for sending them to Arbroath to aid their relegation fight against whatever other dross is down there with them right now. 

Edited by McGuigan1978

5 minutes ago, McGuigan1978 said:

I think that’s a smashing signing. You’d imagine we’d maybe be looking to offload a couple of players in loan now. Ross Millen potentially and Dylan Corr you’d imagine. 

I’d be all for sending them to Arbroath to aid their relegation fight against whatever other dross is down there with them right now. 

Am I wrong but are the rules, they have to go to a lower league and not a team in the same league