The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, The Toun Clock said:

I know you guys were talking about Ross Millen and some sort of contract dispute but it was all rumours etc. Craig Cairns from the Courier has just posted an article about it, sounds like Millen is done in Kirkcaldy.

I think it's a bit more serious than that.

2 hours ago, Heid_The_Baw said:

Sackable offence if rumours are true, so he is entitled to proper HR meeting etc.  As we all would be at our works.

What's the rumours? 

2 hours ago, AllanJM said:

Adam Masson away on loan to Linlithgow Rose.  

Should be a really good move for him too.  He really needs game time and should get plenty there.

Looks like he'll probably move in as Linlithgow's immediate starting RB. Not a bad thing, as others have noted he's on the smaller side for a CB.

1 hour ago, Langtounlaud said:

John Terry/Wayne Bridge type incident?

No one really knows the true reason. If they do, don't post it on here. At least until its dealt with. 

Don't need anymore negativity.

Nowhere near it. As you say, it's an inhouse matter. We've addressed any issues but bringing in a replacement and anything after that will sort itself out.

Millen was training by himself when I was at SP at 1.30pm, he had 2 coaches with him, neither of whom were Murray or Mickey.

I don't see him playing for Rovers again.

1 hour ago, grumswall said:

If what millen has supposedly done is potentially sackable worthy then surely he would have been suspended pending an investigation etc rather than still training, wearing the club colours etc. 

I guess all depends on what’s actually happened (I’m the least in the know person) might not be “sacked” could be loaned out or just a mutual termination maybe? Sure we’ll find out soon enough, bit of a shame as everything looked great with squad morale and Millen was certainly always passionate.  

Edited by San Starko Rover

4 minutes ago, keyser_soze said:

Watched a little of the Thistle v Pars 1st half, state of that fucking pitch is exactly why we don't need grass surfaces in Scotland, absolute tattie field.

The ball was running out on the Jackie Husband side, the Pars LB put his hand up to claim the throw, the ball hit a rut and came back from the line still in play.