The New Raith Rovers Thread

30 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

Seriously? Is that pounds and pence?

Anyway, as a club we have to own this but it's not exclusively a DAFC/NW thing, it's not even a football thing. It's the world we live in where scroats do these sort of things then boast about it on SM.

Sad

You need to stop doing it then at your age , honestly think you would know better 😂😂😂😂😜

5 minutes ago, Been going too long said:

You need to stop doing it then at your age , honestly think you would know better 😂😂😂😂😜

I'm in construction not demolition as you well know 😊

1 hour ago, chris1883 said:

As much as I do detest DAFC on the pitch, 99% of the support are good people who simply want to support their club. There club isn't doing well financially and now look likely to received a 6 figure bill for damage caused by people that claim to be supporters. Idiots.

Can you tell me where I sign up for this job please? Six figures for a day or two’s work sounds absolutely smashing. 

No doubt it’s a completely terrible act, I’m embarrassed to be a Pars fan this season due to some of the off the pitch stuff and of-course on the pitch this season but that’s not six figures worth of damage, not even close. 

Just now, The Toun Clock said:

Can you tell me where I sign up for this job please? Six figures for a day or two’s work sounds absolutely smashing. 

No doubt it’s a completely terrible act, I’m embarrassed to be a Pars fan this season due to some of the off the pitch stuff and of-course on the pitch this season but that’s not six figures worth of damage, not even close. 

Ok... Ok... calm down people I did over exaggerate very slightly (only by a couple of quid mind). My point still stands though, it is a bill DAFC will receive that they could be doing without. I do quite enjoy seeing the pars struggle on the pitch in a league game, but I genuinely don't like seeing clubs have to deal with financial issues... and lets face it - we have both been there too often.

5 hours ago, da_no_1 said:

I'm in construction not demolition as you well know 😊

Found the culprit then- creating work for yourself aye!? 😉

Cushty number if it’s six-figures to fix that as well 😂

Wanton destruction vandalism, they've come along here with the sole intention of damaging and defacing as much as they could, who the feck brings spray paint tins etc to a football game, and other genuine Pars supporters are bound to know who they are, so its high time the decent ones started weeding these little cnuts out

Edited by SirJimmyofNic

8 hours ago, Wacky said:

I get what you’re saying and understand your feelings, but please don’t tar the entire NW section with the same brush. I know quite a few fans that have sat in the NW longer than most in there have been alive, and they are good honest lifelong Pars fans that will feel the same disgust as me about this. 

Fly wi the crows......

So... why does the SFA have 4th officials at Championship games on the telly, but doesn't on Saturdays? I mean, a 4th official makes much more sense at RRFC v DAFC than it does tonight.

3 minutes ago, chris1883 said:

So... why does the SFA have 4th officials at Championship games on the telly, but doesn't on Saturdays? I mean, a 4th official makes much more sense at RRFC v DAFC than it does tonight.

For a TV game, it won't get massively delayed (or even stopped) if an official gets injured and gives someone to put the stoppage time up. Suspect the League 1 games live on Alba will also have one.

2 hours ago, RR #1 said:

Fly wi the crows......

See, that's just lazy bait. It's a shite post.

The NW is sold out and the vast majority of fans are normal law abiding fans. The saying fly with the crows, get shot with the crows means if you've concisiously chosen to join, affiliate, follow or put yourself in a dodgy situation with others up to no good then you'll likely get what you deserve. The vandalism and antisocial behaviour on Saturday has got zero, nothing, f**k all, zilch to do with where Pars fans sit in the stadium at East End, stop being shit stirring fud.

5 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

Care to share how most "decent Pars fans" are "bound to know" who did this?

People talk and brag about what they've done, others sitting round about were bound to see some of it happening other may well have been in the toilets at the same time............ or are the fuckwits who did the damage invisible 

1 hour ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

.......or are the fuckwits who did the damage invisible 

To the vast majority of a crowd of near 2000 yes pretty much.

Edited by da_no_1

1 hour ago, da_no_1 said:

To the vast majority of a crowd of near 2000 yes pretty much.

In fairness 1800 of the near 2000 will be related in some way so surely there must be a bit of familiarity between yous all