The New Raith Rovers Thread

12 minutes ago, pub car king said:

We haven't had fans in the north end since the 90s it's actually a decent view to look out onto a filled home end.

I sat in there on that 4-4 with Hamilton (still having nightmares about that game), but that was the weird still-covid-kind-of-not-covid distancing thing that was going on at the time. 

Do I also not remember fans being in there the day we lifted the the league against Arbroath in the biblical amounts of rain? I could be remembering that wrong. 

13 minutes ago, pub car king said:

We haven't had fans in the north end since the 90s it's actually a decent view to look out onto a filled home end.

Hamilton 4-4 game I was in the North due to covid distancing maybe ? Would have bleached my eyes at full time.

Just now, MC_Lachlan said:

I sat in there on that 4-4 with Hamilton (still having nightmares about that game), but that was the weird still-covid-kind-of-not-covid distancing thing that was going on at the time. 

Do I also not remember fans being in there the day we lifted the the league against Arbroath in the biblical amounts of rain? I could be remembering that wrong. 

Yeah I think we gave away a load of tickets to Sponsors for the North for that Arbroath game. 

23 minutes ago, pub car king said:

We had some in there for the Alloa game where we hit the post in the 90th minute when we had to win to secure the title. 

11 hours ago, Specky Ginger said:

Just to put a dampener on things - the assistant VAR is the clown who disallowed Tumilty's goal in the playoffs against Dundee when he was several yards onside.

Actually one of the rare instances where having VAR would've helped us out.

16 minutes ago, MC_Lachlan said:

Didn't know that 

7 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

We had some in there for the Alloa game where we hit the post in the 90th minute when we had to win to secure the title. 

Or that. 

Oh f**k this doesn't bode well

2 minutes ago, CountryBumpkin said:

Beaton going to be so confused that neither club is Rangers.

He'll just revert to favouring the team in blue 

3 hours ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Also the League Cup group game v Alloa in July 2021.  Finished 0-0 with us getting the bonus point from the penalty shootout.

Started off a decent run which was ended by a 3-0 defeat at Celtic Park in the QF (when they refused to give us any tickets to accommodate their own fans....who of course didn't turn up).

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Lanky Highlander said:

John Bloody Beaton. Sigh. Doesn't bode well for any game of football...

He did a game of ours earlier this season (1-0 at home to Inverness, I think) and was actually very good - certainly a step up from Colin Steven and the rest of the shite you usually have in championship games. 

Edited by oneteaminglasgow