Jump to content

The New Raith Rovers Thread


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Rover the Moon said:

The fact we’ve been able to secure Hanlon, and on a 3-year deal, totally vindicates the decision not to give O’Reilly a long-term contract back in January. O’Reilly would have been a pretty costly 4th choice CB now.

Impressive work again by the board, who have had an excellent first year at the helm. Although, I saw Allan Crow at the FFP retweet something about them not contacting Turnbull Hutton’s family about the Main Stand sponsorship. That’s not a good look.

Incredible they managed to do that. Their coverage is absolutely pathetic. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

I've heard if you do cancel, you'll get repeated calls from John Potter to sign up again. It's exceptionally effective with a great retention rate. 

I heard if they cancel, John Sim will be assigned to go through all the shirts and line out their name with a red paint stick.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Solid RB for me and we're pretty much done, another striker would be welcome but not 100% necessary.

Looking forward to the league fixture list coming out, sure it will be done pretty soon (just can't be arsed looking at this moment) but hoping for Falkirk at home 1st game and give the fuckers a St Mirren 1992 😍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, keyser_soze said:

Solid RB for me and we're pretty much done, another striker would be welcome but not 100% necessary.

Looking forward to the league fixture list coming out, sure it will be done pretty soon (just can't be arsed looking at this moment) but hoping for Falkirk at home 1st game and give the fuckers a St Mirren 1992 😍

Fixtures out next Thursday at 9am.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Beastie Russell said:

Has your post has been lost in a time warp for 12 months ?

Decent players have been coming to the Rovers since the end of the 22/23 season, seems a strange time to post this now IMO.

Or are you just shit stirring 

Ach Beastie, Beastie.  Yir just no gettin it, are ye?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, TxRover said:

One wonders if Club 1883 International Members will get an order window before general sale?

 
 

That window would have to be after the initial reveal, otherwise you're seeing the kit before everyone else, that seems unlikely 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, keyser_soze said:

 

Looking forward to the league fixture list coming out, sure it will be done pretty soon (just can't be arsed looking at this moment) but hoping for Falkirk at home 1st game and give the fuckers a St Mirren 1992 😍

It would be at Falkirk for them to run up their invincible flag, just before we piss all over their chips 😂😂😂, but we're due an opening home game this season so I'll take a punt on it being Livi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When is the first league game this season? I'm away for two weeks in August so hoping both weeks are away from home. Also hoping to take in a Las palmas game while I'm away, so hoping they're at home. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CountryBumpkin said:

That window would have to be after the initial reveal, otherwise you're seeing the kit before everyone else, that seems unlikely 

Correct…but there’s 17.5 hours between preview launch and general, so it can be done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The arrogance on here is absolutely wild.

Fair enough the home improvements/ drug laundering money has built a strong looking squad but it’s only a few weeks since you completely shat the bed in the league run in and playoffs.

Settle down and let’s see what happens.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

The arrogance on here is absolutely wild.

Fair enough the home improvements/ drug laundering money has built a strong looking squad but it’s only a few weeks since you completely shat the bed in the league run in and playoffs.

Settle down and let’s see what happens.

Your getting excited about Ethan Ross signing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...