Who's Going To Uni?

Got my results from my first piece of coursework back. 90%, which is fine but I'm still a bit puzzled and irritated by losing 10%.

Whatever the reason it can't be as irritating as me losing a mark in Research Methods last year for just typing in the answer to the Excel file, and not having a sentence to the effect of "the answer is...". :angry:

Got a lab back for Rock Classification, 38%. It's a shit mark but not that bad. We were in groups of two and the other people in my group of friends got 33%. Including two were in the same groups who are really good at Geology(the class the lab was from). Pish class anyway rolleyes.gif

She's gid like! Business Studies. Had a compulsory economics course in 1st year and hated it but currently doing Negotiation, which im sure is an economics course, and its good fun.

I'm doing Business Studies 1 this year as an outside course to make up my credits. Seems like a poor man's economics.

I'm doing Business Studies 1 this year as an outside course to make up my credits. Seems like a poor man's economics.

Business Studies 1 is pish. Infact the first 2 years are awful until you can specify your subjects.

Is BS 1 still at 5 oclock? I didnt last long going to lectures plus they make you shell out 80 sheets for a book i have rarely used,waste of cash. Scum.

Business Studies 1 is pish. Infact the first 2 years are awful until you can specify your subjects.

Is BS 1 still at 5 oclock? I didnt last long going to lectures plus they make you shell out 80 sheets for a book i have rarely used,waste of cash. Scum.

Aye it's still at 5. I'm only in 11 hours a week and don't have to commute so just go to them although if you're in at 10 in the morning and don't finish till 6 it's not ideal. Book was 100 quid for me.

Aye it's still at 5. I'm only in 11 hours a week and don't have to commute so just go to them although if you're in at 10 in the morning and don't finish till 6 it's not ideal. Book was 100 quid for me.

Never buy books for uni new! You will never use them more than a handful of times...

The new version of Brock's Biology of Microorganisms is £102.99, I bought an older version on Amazon for 83p which had everything I needed in it!

Never buy books for uni new! You will never use them more than a handful of times...

The new version of Brock's Biology of Microorganisms is £102.99, I bought an older version on Amazon for 83p which had everything I needed in it!

It had a unique code in it we needed to access materials online. Every other book I've bought this year was second-hand off Amazon.