Who's Going To Uni?

You're just jealous because you're not one of the beautiful people. Wait your turn, Quasimodo!

Yeah, that's it! XBL, in your experience, eh? You really are the worst sort.

Any gimps from St Andrews on here? This is my image of you all - http://www.bbc.co.uk...t-fife-17624561

Drinking wine while watch Last Night of the Proms then ripping the heed aff a pigeon... hardcore...

Bet he's attended his last lecture at St Andrews after this bad PR. Probably just as well. He doesn't look cool enough to be a geoscientist. 8):rolleyes:

Bet Daddy the oil exec' forced him into it anyway.

I bet the story to the police was brilliant though...

Leslie: But, but... I hit the bird when driving, that's why I was swerving everywhere to avoid it and then had a few drinks to get me over the death. I'm not a murderer or a drink driver, honest!!!

Fife's Finest: We've goat ye on CCTV ripping the thing's heid aff.

Leslie: Oh dear. Terribly sorry. Do you know who my father is? [sobs]

Edited by Hedgecutter

Any gimps from St Andrews on here? This is my image of you all - http://www.bbc.co.uk...t-fife-17624561

Drinking wine while watch Last Night of the Proms then ripping the heed aff a pigeon... hardcore...

I went there, never ripped the head off many pigeons in my time.

That guy looks like a total bellend mind you.

From the last few pages it seems like the QMU is better regarded than the GUU, if you join one union does it then mean you have to pay to het into the other one or you can't use it or something?

You can join both at any time.

When I first arrived loads of people told me that you couldn't join both, or you could only join both if you did it on the first day, or only if you join the GUU first then the QMU but none of that is true, you can join both in any order, at any time.

You may as well join both but I think some people only join one out of a loyalty to it or to create a rivalry of sorts.

Do any Glasgow Uni folk know why GUU board members etc sing a song about Stirling Albion on nights out?

I noticed it once when I was there on a Thursday night and once in Freshers week that this large group of girls wearing GUU tops were singing a song that mentioned Stirling Albion.

Is it a Stirling song or something?

Do Stirling Albion even have chants come to think of it, been to Forthbank quite a few times and can't remember the fans ever singing.

Do any Glasgow Uni folk know why GUU board members etc sing a song about Stirling Albion on nights out?

I noticed it once when I was there on a Thursday night and once in Freshers week that this large group of girls wearing GUU tops were singing a song that mentioned Stirling Albion.

Is it a Stirling song or something?

Do Stirling Albion even have chants come to think of it, been to Forthbank quite a few times and can't remember the fans ever singing.

I have no idea what you're on about. What's the song?

The GUU repertoire usually centres around Gilmorehill.

I have no idea what you're on about. What's the song?

The GUU repertoire usually centres around Gilmorehill.

Not sure. It wasn't a tune or song I recognised but it ends with the words 'Stirling Albion'.

It came between that American Army style 'I don't know what I've been told' type song, and one about QM girls wanting to f**k GU boys, sung by girls oddly enough.

Seemed to be sung by people who didn't have an accent that resembled a Stirling one in the slightest so I wondered if there was some GUU tradition to support them or something.

My SAAS came in fine on Thursday, I'm with RBS.

I get two payments - a loan from the SLC and a small grant from SAAS. I had the loan come in but not the other payment.