Who's Going To Uni?

More good advice, make sure if your friends from home come to visit, that you brief them with your new version of how many birds you've pumped at school.

Few of my peers got caught out on this one. Amateurs.

A bit of late fresher's advice, don't bother lying to your new flatmates/pals. As the above poster points out, you can get caught out so easily and lose a bit of respect from them. I've learned from others that if you're just upfront and honest then they'll usually understand and respect you even more.

I start back today. I'm looking forward to starting back, but this lecture is 2 hours, and is on biological psychology. I did biology at higher, didn't sit the exam, repeated it in 6th year and ended up with a C. This does not bode well.

Underlines the fact that Glasgow is a clown college. ;)

And I suppose the fact that in third year on MY course they only have guest lectures and the level 3 courses are seminar driven; despite being the complete converse to Supras' experience, also "underlines the fact that Glasgow is a clown college"?

I think the fact that you've burst into tears at a jestful comment suggests that you are a clown, while not a college.

Saas update: they are now processing course dates 23 September. Anyone have a course that starts on a Friday FFS? Get to f**k on with it and hand me free money for Palmerston on Saturday, you dicks.

Edited by vikingTON

Another heads up for new students, particularly those going to Dundee or St Andrews: ALL Fife burds are easy as f**k.

[/q

Very true information that! Add in if you're at dundee or abertay 'Skint' on a tuesday night at Dundee Union is a top night most weeks of term. Easy way to meet people, including said fifers!

Edited by Psychedelic