Nom Nom Nom

• 5 weeks later...

First barbecue of the year tonight. Burgers, sausages and sirloin steak. Accompanied by large amounts of Rioja.

Sirloin steak sounds fantastic.

Just ordered a third takeaway of the week. With the newborn I'm too lazy to cook so I've been going a bit overboard on the takeaways. Curry tonight.

Were you not on here the other day moaning about the fact that folk will soon be talking about barbecues already?

You were. I can't be arsed finding the post though.

No I think I spoke about someone starting a barbecue thread along with all the other stupid food threads. All I'm doing is posting in the nom nom thread.

Sirloin steak sounds fantastic.

Just ordered a third takeaway of the week. With the newborn I'm too lazy to cook so I've been going a bit overboard on the takeaways. Curry tonight.

I prefer fillet steak except for the barbecue. I think that on the barbecue there needs to be a bit more fat in the meat for it to taste right.

Enjoy your curry.

No I think I spoke about someone starting a barbecue thread along with all the other stupid food threads. All I'm doing is posting in the nom nom thread.

I prefer fillet steak except for the barbecue. I think that on the barbecue there needs to be a bit more fat in the meat for it to taste right.

Enjoy your curry.

Never been a big fan of fillet. Tender but always lacked flavour for me. Sirloin and rib are my two steaks of choice.

I made some burgers, had an old disposable bbq, so just fired them on that. Bacon cheeseburger and a chilli cheeseburger (making some chilli for tomorrow as well) and home made chips. Ya fucker!

Edited by Tamdunk